If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: rate yourself

121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think I might be santa MERRY X-MAS

26 21.49%
  • I get into it for the family it's ok

37 30.58%
  • just another time of year

24 19.83%

34 28.10%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    Originally posted by packinair
    Ummm.. hello.... we are boaters here...That's why I put the "just another time of year" up there
    aint that the truth
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
    08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
    08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
    08 OPA High Points Champion
    10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

My Boats:
    was a 89" Formula 311-SR1
    In the Mountains
    Seems the older we get, the more stressful holidays become. Does anyone else feel that way?????

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    It's a toss up between BAH F'ING HUMBUG!! LEAVE ME ALONE and something I have to do for the family. It's just a another, colder time of year.

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    I like Christmas, the season, what it represents, and I even like snow. I just wish I had more money so I could give more to my sister's kids. I have no kids, so I try to spoil hers when I can. It's going to be tough this year though.

Heading out to the Christmas show at my sisters church tonight. My 3 1/2 year old nephew is singing a solo. I'm sure it will be so lo you can't hear it, but oh well.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

My Boats:
    33'6 Formula
    Williamsburg, VA
    Another time of the year

Cudjoe Key, FL USA

Thumbs up

Great parties and food - just about every night. Makes it a little hard to think at work though

My Boats:
    '88 Formula F-206 LS
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Just another day to me.
    When my daughter was little it was cool, but now I could let it pass.

My problem is that it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas, 1968, when my parents decided to split up.
    I know it was a long time ago, but I guess it really hurt more than I realized. It just ruined the holidays for me.
    I always feel bad for people/faimilies that have a tragic event on a holiday. Every time that holiday rolls around they'll always be associated with their loss.

My Boats:
    Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
    Waterford, MI
    I am feeling pretty good right now, just go back from delivering a car load of Christmas presents and $300.00
    to a local charity. All collected at my Christmas party this Saturday. I have 5 Christmas trees and a zillion Christmas decorations through out the house. We have about 6 Christmas parties to go to, Christmas in NY with my family, and one spoiled niece. Guess what camp I'm in.

Merry Christmas from the Blain's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 12-15-2003 at 01:07 PM.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    I like Christmas. This year is a little stressfull as with all the house problems and missed work due to he house problems we are strapped for cash. This is Pam and My first Christmas together so we are trying to make it special with out going over board. Debt is a bad thing. We are going to spoil her Nephew with a computer from TopDJ (thanks bud) and the rest is just spending time with the family that we never get to do as we are just to damn bussy.

Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    Hey Iggy, I split from my wife during the same time, this will be a strange Xmas by myself but thats OK, I will be able to snowmobile this year and take the week between off, couldn't do that due to a step child that was jerked around like a puppy. All is good until I think of the past. i need some time to go by FAST so I don't have a past. I love to put lights up and a tree so I still get into the mood. I say let it SNOW!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast