Old 12-17-2003, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about the lion but here is the truth about the bear

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/giantbear.htm
Old 12-17-2003, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I posted a picture of one big A$$ cat, but trust me if I new this morning when I came to work and surfed OSO I would be looking at left over human remains!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Thanks I just saved 10 bucks for breakfest.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

now i am really disgusted ... the bear showed no sign of agression and did NOTT KILL anyone the day before!!!!
i would like to tie that guys sack to a rope to my swim platform and take him out water skiing off the back of my cig!!!( while avoiding manatees of course)

shooting an animal like that is awful... not in self defense not for food
Old 12-17-2003, 07:48 AM
Registered

Some are actually educated and understand the value of wildlife management....some definitely are not
Old 12-17-2003, 08:19 AM
jb
Registered

them damn texans letting their pets out not on a leash.
That was someones pet,
Old 12-17-2003, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally posted by dreamer
now i am really disgusted ... the bear showed no sign of agression and did NOTT KILL anyone the day before!!!!
i would like to tie that guys sack to a rope to my swim platform and take him out water skiing off the back of my cig!!!( while avoiding manatees of course)

shooting an animal like that is awful... not in self defense not for food
Actually, most hunters that shoot bears do eat the meat. From what I understand they are quite tasty.

And for the guy that would like to hunt a hunter... bring it on. Of course, I only hunt upland game, so maybe I'm not the type of guy you want to wipe out. I am amazed at how many people have no qualms about going to a grocery store and picking animal carcasses out of the frozen section, but think those that have the guts to chase our own food are some how evil. Most liberals don't really understand what they believe and most won't actually change their lives to stand behind what they believe. Case in point about Dreamer and his boat that guzzles fossil fuels.
Old 12-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i could never shoot an animal. there are some people id like to shoot. i never understood the hunters, im not saying i dont believe you should not be able to do it. just not for me. my idea of a hunt, kill the animal with a knife of hit it over the head, maybe catch it with you bare hands. using a high powered rifle with a scope, how is that hunting. at least use a bow and give some chase. just my 2 cents. again, i believe in hunting just not for me. i also believe in burning 200 gall of fuel in 6 hours.
Old 12-18-2003, 08:17 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm leaving this alone......I see it from all sides just can't decide. Beautiful animal.....circle of life(have kids watched Lion King),............... sport
Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too bad the people that would like to hunt hunters wer'nt on that trail instead of that guy going for a jog. Or maybe their wife or girlfriend taking the kids for a nature stroll. Would be interesting to see their post then
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-20-2003, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

okay im back from my miami vacation let start the arguing again!!

P.S. i hunt upland game as well... but they are not as vital to the higher "chain of life" as the great bears or cats are as the lower species are

Quick Reply: Welcome to Texas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.