Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

Rico 04-07-2004 08:36 AM

Own a landscaping and trucking and excavating company. Love it.

johnnybegood 04-07-2004 10:26 AM

Own an electronics manufacturing company. Our latest product. "Firstmate" Remote Boat Lift Control visit us at
Aqualogicmarine.com

Fightclub 04-09-2004 12:59 PM

Herman Miller Office Furniture

1 Attachment(s)
Brad Betts
Facility Matrix Group
[email protected]

www.facilitymatrixgroup.com

248-334-8000

SPECIAL PRICE ON AERON CHAIRS FOR OSO MEMBERS

Fightclub 04-09-2004 01:03 PM

Call If You need one.

1 Attachment(s)

aero-offshore 04-09-2004 01:13 PM

Repair cellular phones, Accell Repair

all makes and models, mostly Nextel. I can even repair water damage if you remove the battery right away!

Roger 1 04-09-2004 01:31 PM

Paintless dent repair ''Dentmasters'' Kankakee Illinois.

I also have a small welding shop specializing in TIG welding.

WARPARTY36 04-09-2004 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rigging business & oilfield equipment.

Wire rope(winchlines and slings)
Chain(lifting and tie down)
Synthetic webbing(slings, ratchet straps, winch straps)
Shackles, eyebolts.

Truck tie downs, boat tie downs, travellift slings.

ryoung99 04-09-2004 02:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow where do I start...

By profession I am with a large institutional custodial bank (manage one client with $700 billion in assets).

Out side of job #1 we are a partner in Signs for Less www.signsforless.com (new website coming soon). We are the fastest growing sign company in central california (soon to be the US).

Signs For Less can do all of your sign needs from vinyl graphics to full color large format digital (car wraps) to channel lettering and neon.

That business sponsors three race boats; ours (picture below); Shane Barrett's Extreme SVL and the Reindl Factory boats, so we do support offshore racing.

In addition we have a real estate investment company (privately owned) and are soon to be starting a new internet company ( negotiating with a company to do world-wide distribution of the product) and a marine related dealership on the west coast. I will keep this list updated on the internet company and the marine dealership over the next few months.

Tim G. 04-09-2004 03:14 PM

Originally posted by johnnybegood
Own an electronics manufacturing company. Our latest product. "Firstmate" Remote Boat Lift Control visit us at
Aqualogicmarine.com

And why have you not solicited our business???
www.sunstreamcorp.com

waterheater 04-09-2004 06:34 PM

I am an Independent Insurance Agent licensed to do biz in the state of Vt. Home, Auto, Boat, Business, Life.

Boatnut lets chat.