Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

HOUSTONPROP 11-28-2004 03:28 AM

Re: Let's Do Business

Originally Posted by f311fr1
Redesign, update, and enhance productivity of industrial equipment. I work for Motion Industries, a division of Genuine Parts Corp. one of our sister divisions you might have heard of NAPA. One of our last projects was the retrofit of the hydraulic and electrical systems on the machines that polish the props in Fond du lac and the outdrive housings in Stillwater for Mercury Marine.

polishing the props,I remember back in the 80's at Michigan Wheel,They had rows of guy's polishing props on buffers like we use today in our shop :rolleyes: I know they make a smaller version but it's still up there in price and it just doesn't have the luster polish we can put out compared to the machine,but it sure is a heck of a lot easir and quicker,and in the long run probably cheaper than the man hours,Do you have any brochers on machines like this in a smaller version???Darin

offthefront 11-28-2004 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by throttleup
Matt and I own Throttle Up Propellers, in St. Petersburg, FL providing high performance propeller services.

Will Barter for Plastic Surgery!

Julie

hmmmmmm

I work for local Power Company (32 years) and work in Bulk Power Sales and Generation Dispatch ...getting pretty tired of doing the SAME thing EVERY day .... I can retire in 2005 and I looking for something I can work at and enjoy ..... Oh ..and I do Plastic Surgery on the side ... Julie ...what it take to get My Hydro's Labbed ???? :evilb:

Shane 11-28-2004 07:28 AM

I am an investment portfolio manager. I do comprehensive financial planning that encompasses estate, financial, retirement and education planning. I work on a FEE BASIS ONLY and DO NOT CHARGE COMMISSION! I have been fortunate to have earned the business of a few OSO MEMBERS and would love to earn your business. If may be of any help at anytime please let me know.

Chuck 11-28-2004 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
We do Manheim too. Once a month, big exotic sale. We sell used Mercedes. www.mercedeshowroom.com

LS JR.

If you ever need anything from an off-week please feel free to get a hold of me. 518 796 3325. I don't live in an area with a big MB business, but would you like to be called on late models that get offered to us? With most of our Southern dealers I deliver the car as far as MAA. If your there for High Line, this may work for you. Let me know. Thanks

kevinr 11-28-2004 11:40 AM

Part of a family Corp. wear many hats .

Machine shop- racing
Napa Auto Parts Jobber
Welder fabricator
Driveline buiseness
Ace Hardware
Taning beds
Laundry mat
Appliance store
VP racing fuel distributor

WHEW.....................................

boatfreak 11-28-2004 03:53 PM

I'm just a poor old farmer trying to make ends meet. :D I raise 2300 acres of corn and soybeans. We also run a 100 head cow-calf operation.
So unless you are looking for a few bushels of grain or a 1200 pound steer I am afraid I won't be much help on here.

mkramer 11-28-2004 05:50 PM

Just found this thread, pretty cool...

Well here it goes, I'm currently working as a contractor sales rep for the 84 Lumber Company in the Cleveland, Ohio area...Selling all building products, residential & commercial...However, my family has ownes and operates Sawmill Building Systems, Inc. since about 1989. ( www.sawmillbuildingsystems.com ). We are a prefab wall panelization company for new construction projects from single family homes to multi-family apartments. We also supply many different building materials along with wall panels. We are currently looking to expand into the building single family homes in various markets around Northeast Ohio.

My two brothers currently run the wall panel operation (skramer & remark66), both own 35 cig's...My father has already expanded the home building business into the Cape Coral, Punte Gorda area's of Florida.

One more bit of business, my mother owns Remarkable Images, Inc. Check out the web site too. ( www.remarkableimagesinc.com ) Poker run photo's are there...

If anyone needs any of the above services, feel free to contact one of us...

Mark

steelintime 11-28-2004 09:16 PM

Great thread !! I am in the steel erection and rigging business . Our specialty is commercial renovation and new construction, structural and misc. steel erection, Working Md.,northern Va.,and Washington DC. I also have 4 acrers of secure storage yard at BWI. Airport ! All my welders are AWS. certified ! Working to support my boating habit ! Ron, STEELINTIME OPA P4-33.

redbuddy 11-28-2004 09:33 PM

Great thread,
I am a General contractor/ developer here in the desert's of so/cal.
We do multi family and multi single family projects, with comercial thrown in here or there.
Alexander Lee Enterprises Inc.
I make money for investers, ...you got money?

Sean H 11-28-2004 09:38 PM

I am in the Home Building business... anybody need a custom home around KC, just let me know... build quick while rates are low!!!! :D