Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

dlbCheckmate 12-16-2003 10:09 PM

Maintenance Superintendant for Large Automotive supplier in Western Michigan.

Bulldog 12-16-2003 10:18 PM

Licensed professional Electrical Engineer at NASA Stennis engine test facility by day.

Hooters Quality Control engineer by night.:frog:

Smitty 12-16-2003 10:53 PM

Operations Director at a BMW,Mazda, V.W. dealer.

I also manage a classic rock/blues cover band in the Chicago area. We are getting ready to hit the road again after replacing the singer.

Cash Bar 12-17-2003 03:14 AM

Hospitality(rest/bar) manager and former owner. Currently seeking new location in Palm Beach area.

Future plans to possibly partner with member d-hlaw on a STRIP CLUB in the area. Anyone interested stay tuned or contact myself or d-hlaw.

Also, aspiring BOAT RACER, if and when, the organizations get their $hit together.

Greg

Here's Johnny 12-17-2003 04:15 AM

I own a fill transfer station in Queens New York...we crush concrete, asphalt, and screen dirt all day every day.

RollWithIt 12-17-2003 04:50 AM

Cash Bar, you already know I might be interested in that. Especially since I am definately coming down to Fla.

HOUSTONPROP 12-17-2003 05:03 AM

CBBLAKE

Originally posted by CBlakeNS
Im unemployed

AFTER YOUR SUBWAY THREAD,LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT HIRE YOU.:D

boatme 12-17-2003 05:06 AM

I am involved in sales and Marketing of the following

Marine Trailers-Performance-Crusier-Sail
(Manning Marine Trailers)

Boat Sales
(Nor-Techs)Great Lakes area

1/2 of partnership as Poker Run promoter
(Smoke On The Water Poker Run)

Boat warranties -New and used
(Alliance Marine Warranty Protection)

1/2 of partnership for boat race promotions
LMORA-Lake Michigan Offshore Racing Association
(We put on Offshore Races In Grand Haven Michigan )

Consultant to manufacturing in Metal Stampings for Automotive Industry

what ever else i can get into!!!!

dockrocker 12-17-2003 05:38 AM

IT management type. Way back in the day I was a hands-on nerd, but I realized that there a lot of ppl smarter than me in that area. Now those folks work for me :)

Mostly do strategy, especially management systems strategy, performance measurement and improvement processes, contract evaluation and iterpretation - in English, I make sure we understand how well **** is working, that we can prove it, and that we meet the contract.

Do a bit of consulting on the side (and I have a Secret clearance, which helps quite a bit...)

ofshore 12-17-2003 05:53 AM

I'm a Mechanical/Project Engineer for a tier 1 automotive supply company near Detroit, MI

I'm kinda bored though..same monotonous crap every day:(...that's why i'm always surfing OSO :D:D