Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

ciaoderhead 06-07-2007 07:39 AM

I have an Engineering firm that specializes in the design and build of custom packaging and automation equipment. We can take your product or concept and automate the assembly, packaging, or modify existing machinery for increased speed and efficiency.

www.raynoradams.com

berns29scarab 06-07-2007 08:16 AM

i can be reached at either www.centraljerseyautosales.com or www.freedomlends.com

Bernie

copiercat 06-07-2007 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by jayhawk261 (Post 2153002)
Hey copiercat, can you hook me up with a major deal on a copier/fax/network printer like a Kyocera? I need it to do 11x17. Used is always good!:D

defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.

88formula223 06-07-2007 11:08 AM

Bad credit anyone????? Need a car loan let me know... need a ford let me know

Cincy
Dayton
N Ky
Columbus

Business manger / Special finance manger @ a ford dealership

jayhawk261 06-07-2007 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by copiercat (Post 2154485)
defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.

Got the PM. I'll give you a shout next week or so. Thanks!!

TexomaPowerboater 06-11-2007 06:10 PM

ttt

marineclean 06-11-2007 07:19 PM

I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though):D and many more.

buck183 06-11-2007 08:32 PM

You got anything that will work on a trailer house? :D

Buck

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2158969)
I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though):D and many more.

marineclean 06-11-2007 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by buck183 (Post 2159094)
You got anything that will work on a trailer house? :D

Buck

Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof. :D

buck183 06-11-2007 09:20 PM

Let me know if you need any help with R&D or feedback on the product. I'm here for ya. ;)

Can you give me some ballpark pricing on that kit? I may be able to move a few for ya.

Buck

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2159146)
Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof. :D