Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 06-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
I get people addicted to my website and as a part time job I baby sit 13,000 of the funniest people I have ever come in to contact with.
THIRTEEN THOUSAND??????? Boy have you come a long way?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Partner in a business consulting firm that specializes in "lean" business processes (aka - Toyota Production System, DBS, Lean SixSigma, Lean, Continuous Improvement, etc.). If you've ever wondered what it is that companies like Toyota does so well to make so much money... this is it (hint: it has nothing to do with making cars or widgets...)!

My background and experience is in operations and then process consulting in all types of industry from manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, banking, insurance, military/govt, oil, etc. I was trained by the original members and creators of TPS and I've run or been part of teams that have achieved industry wide recognition from Industry Week Magazine as a Top Ten Plant, Shingo Prize recipient and numerous other accolades in the manufacturing arena.

If you have or work for a company that has desires to increase profits and grow at x2 the market rates while minimizing working capital (DS/inventory/DPO) to generate enormous improvements in cash flow, contact me and we'll talk. It's free to talk and provide some insight into the possibilities to improve your business in any area. Typical ROI is in the 5-7x range so if your company is interested in saving 5-7x the invested amount get in touch.

Clients includes companies like:
GE (worldwide provider of Continuous Improvement/Lean)
US Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corp
MI SWACO
Legget and Platt
Thedacare Medical Group
Parker Hannafin
Pentair
Stanley
United Technologies
Accenture
Sequa
Gates
Toro
Sunrise Medical
The Carlyle Group and many more...

PM or email me to talk as I will hook up any OSO brethren
http://www.leanhorizons.com/index.htm

Last edited by Vyper340; 06-12-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Registered

I am and have been a unlimited tonnage licensed captain for 11 years on both the lower Mississippi River and the Gulf Intercoastal Waterway between Brownsville, Tx and Port Everglades, Fla. I push tows as big as 25 barges in the river and up to 6 barges in the Intercoastal. I am a freelance trip pilot for numerous companies in the Gulf Coast region. I also do vessel delivery services for people with yachts and other marine rec. vehicles. My license covers unlimited tonnage on unispected vessels and up to 200 gross tons on inspected vessels. If anyone needs a yacht transport captain just let me know. My rates are very reasonable and my record is flawless. OSO brothers will get a sweet deal....

Here are a few pics of what I do....
Attached Thumbnails Let's Do Business-975-ft-tow.jpg   Let's Do Business-1000-ft-tow.jpg   Let's Do Business-pics_040307_001.jpg  

Old 06-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered

I'm a financial advisor with Northwestern Mutual. I primarily work with life insurance and disability insurance planning for business owners and folks in medical practices. I generally work in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, but can work any where in the nation for those who would like to talk.

www.nmfn.com/jaredwirsig
[email protected]
Old 06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

19,500 views, only...444 responses ?...are you all retired ?
Old 06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

I buy sell and repair machine tools. Mostly punch presses and tool room stuff, but I do a lot of fabricating machines brakes, shears, turret presses. I do sell quite a few CNC machines, Lathes, VMCs, ect. Have some machines you dont want or need, let me know. Need a certain machine, I can help. I also buy complete shops of ANY size. I am located in CT, I have a lot of machines in North NJ.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Registered

senior management federal government. I will be happy to tell others what to do, take all the credit, assign blame when it goes bad and take off during any important meetings or projects.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Govbusinesscards.com

Printing and Engraving for government agencies, and corporations.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lucky strike
19,500 views, only...444 responses ?...are you all retired ?
Err, some of us probably check back to see what other people do.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Merchant Services....
Set up businesses with credit card terminals,POS, Internet. Will lower rates on existing accounts as well as set up new accounts. No business to big or too small. I will do a free savings analisis, so you can see the savings.
Karen
www.pivotalpayments.com
PS. We even sell cool portable satelite terminals for those who travel.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.