If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Let's Do Business

Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly View Post
    I get people addicted to my website and as a part time job I baby sit 13,000 of the funniest people I have ever come in to contact with.
    THIRTEEN THOUSAND??????? Boy have you come a long way?

My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    Partner in a business consulting firm that specializes in "lean" business processes (aka - Toyota Production System, DBS, Lean SixSigma, Lean, Continuous Improvement, etc.). If you've ever wondered what it is that companies like Toyota does so well to make so much money... this is it (hint: it has nothing to do with making cars or widgets...)!

My background and experience is in operations and then process consulting in all types of industry from manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, banking, insurance, military/govt, oil, etc. I was trained by the original members and creators of TPS and I've run or been part of teams that have achieved industry wide recognition from Industry Week Magazine as a Top Ten Plant, Shingo Prize recipient and numerous other accolades in the manufacturing arena.

If you have or work for a company that has desires to increase profits and grow at x2 the market rates while minimizing working capital (DS/inventory/DPO) to generate enormous improvements in cash flow, contact me and we'll talk. It's free to talk and provide some insight into the possibilities to improve your business in any area. Typical ROI is in the 5-7x range so if your company is interested in saving 5-7x the invested amount get in touch.

Clients includes companies like:
    GE (worldwide provider of Continuous Improvement/Lean)
    US Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corp
    Legget and Platt
    Thedacare Medical Group
    Parker Hannafin
    United Technologies
    Sunrise Medical
    The Carlyle Group and many more...

PM or email me to talk as I will hook up any OSO brethren
    Last edited by Vyper340; 06-12-2007 at 06:39 AM.

My Boats:
    3000 HP Tug, 38' Scarab
    The Swamps of La.
    I am and have been a unlimited tonnage licensed captain for 11 years on both the lower Mississippi River and the Gulf Intercoastal Waterway between Brownsville, Tx and Port Everglades, Fla. I push tows as big as 25 barges in the river and up to 6 barges in the Intercoastal. I am a freelance trip pilot for numerous companies in the Gulf Coast region. I also do vessel delivery services for people with yachts and other marine rec. vehicles. My license covers unlimited tonnage on unispected vessels and up to 200 gross tons on inspected vessels. If anyone needs a yacht transport captain just let me know. My rates are very reasonable and my record is flawless. OSO brothers will get a sweet deal....

Here are a few pics of what I do....
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    AT or Sonic?
    Lee's Summit, MO

VIP Member VIP Member lucky strike's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Using LS-3's boat
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    19,500 views, only...444 responses ?...are you all retired ?

I buy sell and repair machine tools. Mostly punch presses and tool room stuff, but I do a lot of fabricating machines brakes, shears, turret presses. I do sell quite a few CNC machines, Lathes, VMCs, ect. Have some machines you dont want or need, let me know. Need a certain machine, I can help. I also buy complete shops of ANY size. I am located in CT, I have a lot of machines in North NJ.

senior management federal government. I will be happy to tell others what to do, take all the credit, assign blame when it goes bad and take off during any important meetings or projects.

My Boats:
    2000 28 Skater
    Southern Maryland

Printing and Engraving for government agencies, and corporations.

Deland, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky strike View Post
    19,500 views, only...444 responses ?...are you all retired ?
    Err, some of us probably check back to see what other people do.

Gold Member Gold Member BatGirl's Avatar
    Wellington, Fl/Mooresville NC
    Merchant Services....
    Set up businesses with credit card terminals,POS, Internet. Will lower rates on existing accounts as well as set up new accounts. No business to big or too small. I will do a free savings analisis, so you can see the savings.
    PS. We even sell cool portable satelite terminals for those who travel.
    Go Big or go Home!

Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast