Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

HabanaJoe 02-19-2008 08:04 PM

waterboy222,

Is there a website for your line all I find are things pointing to myspace?

I want to look at what you do more.

waterboy222 02-19-2008 08:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe (Post 2451736)
waterboy222,

Is there a website for your line all I find are things pointing to myspace?

I want to look at what you do more.

ya, the only thing we've got right now is myspace. heres a few more pieces that are comin up.. we jsut have a mailing list right now of customers who are incredibly loyal to our brand. Since the shirts are limited edition and each one has a serial number, they pull about $60-$75 each and we've not seen the need to build a site... we want to keep it kinda "hard-to-get" instead of bein the next "Affliction" clothing line!

waterboy222 02-19-2008 08:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
winter line

jayhawk261 02-19-2008 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2451611)
ill repost mine just in case anyone needs anything. I have a chemical blending and manufacturing company. If you have a formula that you need blended, let me know. I can set you up with bulk or mini quantities. Mostly specializing in the anti-corrosion and drinking water industries but also make cleaners for friends..

and on the side I own a small clothing company called "Cayne Clothing" representing local and young aritsts work and limited edition clothing.. heres a sample of this months run called "broken angel"

Is that what they call a meth lab these days? A "Chemical Blending Company"? :evilb:

PARADOX 02-19-2008 08:38 PM

General Contractor and Consultant in Florida. and ohh booooy I could use some work.
CGC commercial license, insured. Metal building distr.
I do just about anything but single family homes, unless it's a big custom home.
Consulting.. Real estate, environmental. (FDEP) Construction management, etc..
Thinking about building a hurricane proof home for myself and marketing the concept.
Note.. “proof”.. not just code compliant like all the FLA homes.

R Addiction 02-19-2008 08:56 PM

Automotive Technician for 26 years. Currently working for a GM dealership.

jmackin 02-19-2008 09:08 PM

Custom finish carpentry in sw fl. & SE. Mi. Kinda slow and could use some work or leads. Custom saircases, mantles, built ins, millowork and cabinet installs.

waterboy222 02-19-2008 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by jayhawk261 (Post 2451798)
Is that what they call a meth lab these days? A "Chemical Blending Company"? :evilb:

CUSTOM chemical blending.. in case you want a raspberry or dragonfruit flavor in your smack.

rbhudelson 02-19-2008 09:25 PM

Maschino Hudelson & Associates: We are Oklahoma's largest Employee Benefits Company. We specialize in Human Resources Outsourcing, Consulting and Benefits.

jayhawk261 02-19-2008 09:52 PM

Here's mine again:

Structural Engineer with a sub-specialty in architectural precast concrete. I do all types of commercial structural engineering though.

Nicholson Designs, LLC