If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Let's Do Business

My Boats:
    1994 35' fountain
    Masontown, PA
    Custom Marine Fabrications

Reupholstering original interior to designing complete custom interior from drop downs to sunpad.
    Fiberglass repairs to moldmaking
    Stainless and aluminum welding and fabricating

My Boats:
    388 hustler slingshot

Light boxed signs,channel lettering, vinyl, led signage, Sand blasted signs, Wooden signs, Lots of realtor signage for comercial and residential properties.

Digital visual signage such as:
    Printed banners, Printed vehicle/boat wraps, labels for ex: "gorilla glue" labels.Pretty much print anything if you are in need of some high end quality prints. I have printers that will print really clear pictures of your boat if interested. Make it into a banner, or picture to hang on the wall, Crisp clear 1200dpi printer.

Custom neon signage! Boat logo, Car logo, Boat name, Company name etc..

company shirts, boat shirts, poker run shirts etc emboridery/screenage

Anything with signage/advertising I am your guy let me know. I'll try to help you out, always looking for new business.

Platinum Member Platinum Member JohnS's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Flemington, NJ
    I sell/broker packaging machinery. From single machines to complete filling lines.
    Capital equipment is slow now, so for a side business I do some wide format digital printing. Signs, vinyl, banners, decals, wraps, mostly wholesale. Will do short run stuff to help people out though.
    Jersey Pirates/Kean University

Gold Member Gold Member jbraun2828's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette Top Gun
    Grand Haven, MI
    Our family owns an apartment community in Gr Haven Mi., we have about 250 units. Pretty sure none of our residents have a boat other than a couple 12 ft fishing boats. However we do offer short term leases, furnished or unfurnished If anyone is going to be staying in the area during the summer. Beatifull place in the summer, right now it's 9 degrees.

Registered VIP Member
    My Boats:
    I am an industrial mechanical contractor i do a lot of my work in NYC , ALL types of Pump , motor, large blowers , fans Steam turbines and cooling tower repairs, we do a lot of work in various medical centers.

MTS Mechanical Inc.

My Boats:
    Baja 25 Outlaw
    Monclova, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore ginger View Post
    FIBERGLASS REPAIR , Secializing in Skater's & all performance boats . Insurance & salvage work welcome . Are repairs consist of all Structural , Recoring , Stringers , Transom , Blue printing of hulls , Custom hatches for S/C motors ,Custom fabrication of canopy race boats to pleasure , from WILD TO MILD . We are experienced with all composites such as KEVLAR , CARBON FIBER , S AND E GLASS , Vacume bagging ,and all Epoxy , A.M.E. AND G.P. resins . we have over 30 years combined experience alone at Douglas Marine / Skater , and another 15 at , PowerQuest , S2 YACHTS , ( TIARA ) AND Thompson boats G.G.
    I don't need you and hopefully never will but yo never know I might run acroos someone who does. Where in Michigan are you located???

My Boats:
    96 fountain 35 lighting
    pit transportation salesman barefoot longboards
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    Top Gun Twin Step
    Medina Ohio
    Once again. Auto dealer.

Gold Member Gold Member
    My Boats:
    2002 Cigarette Gladiator (Race)
    Hollywood Md
    I work for a boat dealership. So if anyone needs any Mercury parts let me know.
    Wanted Racing 377

Gold Member Gold Member thedonz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    one ballsy Top Gun, a very fast Skater, one real fun Avance....oh yeah, and two Boston Whalers
    Vice City & Tavernier, FL

Premier Peformance Marine

Premier Performance Marine, the new Formula certified service center in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. We are a complete full service marine facility certified to perform Formula warranty service. We have Mercury certified marine technicians and riggers and can work on any vessel. Come by and say "Hello".

It is a Skater Nation!

Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast