Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

chuckbeecher 02-26-2008 11:28 AM

Aviation Specialties...Professional Contract & Fulltime Pilots
Services
Aircraft Sales/Purchasing/Maintenance/Charter Consulting

Now entering the marine market.

my00b16si 02-26-2008 04:46 PM

I do all prototyping work for premier performance interiors, I strive for perfection in every boat interior i work on no matter if its a 10ft dingy or a 10 million dollar yacht. i am more then happy to hear any ideas people have. and make them come true. but what i am best at is what i got brewing upstairs:party-smiley-004:

Python82 02-26-2008 05:44 PM

I do network design and implementation for schools and industry. Have done anything from underground fiber to wireless. Currently working on network upgrade project for Nucor Steel Vulcraft Division here in Texas. We have also done work for Lufkin Industries, Louisiana Pacific, and International Paper to name a few. Do a lot of schools as well.

cstraub 02-26-2008 05:50 PM

I am a mfg and wholesaler of performance parts. I supply mfg in the industry along with engine builders. I specialize in keeping parts made here in the USA.
www.straubtechnologies.com

oswakemarine 03-22-2008 07:03 PM

anything and everything

I run a marine parts and accessory business. Offshore Wake Marine - www.offshorewakemarine.com - we sell anything and everything, including performance parts and supplies.

Eddie Marine, Sterndrive Engineering, IMCO, Hardin, and VDO are just a few of the brands we sell exclusively. We also have the entire West Marine catalog available and will beat any of our competition's price including theirs.

I also sell real estate in the Buffalo/Niagara Western New York area.

Oh yeah, my full time job is working for the FedEx Customs Brokerage, I dabble in web development when I find the time.

WMF 03-22-2008 08:59 PM

I own WMF watercraft in Millsboro, De, we repair's, sell parts and sell new PWC's. We sell Sea Doo & Yamaha Watercraft and jetboats. If you ever need a part or work done to your PWC give us a call, or if you are ready to upgrade to a new jetski let me know.

www.WMFwatercraft.com

Moving2Miami 01-11-2009 06:20 PM

Excellent thread!

I am in the telecom industry... not hardware, but local and L.D., Broadband, etc...

Ona-Mission 01-11-2009 06:35 PM

I'm in the swimming pool industry and specialize on Residential and Commercial pool renovation for Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and US Virgin Islands. We don't build anything new just make an old one look new. Check us out at www.doylepools.com.
I also do concrete leveling. Currently Located in Bay City Michigan. This years expansion is to Franchise territories throughout Michigan. www.michiganmudjacking.com

LAriverratt 01-11-2009 06:55 PM

Sand and Gravel Producer...30+years of family owned operations..1 ton to 1,000,000 + ton jobs. Getting into bulkhead installation soon locally here in Louisiana.

Xchoke03 01-11-2009 08:30 PM

Warehousing and Distribution in the Metro NYC area. Specialize in NY/NJ Port drayage (freight forwarding and Transloads).