If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Let's Do Business

I do all prototyping work for premier performance interiors, I strive for perfection in every boat interior i work on no matter if its a 10ft dingy or a 10 million dollar yacht. i am more then happy to hear any ideas people have. and make them come true. but what i am best at is what i got brewing upstairs

My Boats:
    1985, Mistress
    East, TX
    I do network design and implementation for schools and industry. Have done anything from underground fiber to wireless. Currently working on network upgrade project for Nucor Steel Vulcraft Division here in Texas. We have also done work for Lufkin Industries, Louisiana Pacific, and International Paper to name a few. Do a lot of schools as well.

My Boats:
    '97 Rinker Captiva
    Tri-Cities, TN
    I am a mfg and wholesaler of performance parts. I supply mfg in the industry along with engine builders. I specialize in keeping parts made here in the USA.

anything and everything

I run a marine parts and accessory business. Offshore Wake Marine - - we sell anything and everything, including performance parts and supplies.

Eddie Marine, Sterndrive Engineering, IMCO, Hardin, and VDO are just a few of the brands we sell exclusively. We also have the entire West Marine catalog available and will beat any of our competition's price including theirs.

I also sell real estate in the Buffalo/Niagara Western New York area.

Oh yeah, my full time job is working for the FedEx Customs Brokerage, I dabble in web development when I find the time.

Platinum Member Platinum Member WMF's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2007 Cigarette Top Gun Lip-Ship Edition
    Millsboro, DE- Cape Coral, FL
    I own WMF watercraft in Millsboro, De, we repair's, sell parts and sell new PWC's. We sell Sea Doo & Yamaha Watercraft and jetboats. If you ever need a part or work done to your PWC give us a call, or if you are ready to upgrade to a new jetski let me know.

Platinum Member Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    None Right Now-Looking!
    Miami, Fl

Excellent thread!

I am in the telecom industry... not hardware, but local and L.D., Broadband, etc...

Gold Member Gold Member Ona-Mission's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Tampa, Fl.
    I'm in the swimming pool industry and specialize on Residential and Commercial pool renovation for Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and US Virgin Islands. We don't build anything new just make an old one look new. Check us out at
    I also do concrete leveling. Currently Located in Bay City Michigan. This years expansion is to Franchise territories throughout Michigan.

Platinum Member Platinum Member LAriverratt's Avatar
    My Boats:
    32 Sunsation SSR, 308 skater,( #1-28 skater sold), 24' Xpress
    Springfield, Louisiana
    Sand and Gravel Producer...30+years of family owned operations..1 ton to 1,000,000 + ton jobs. Getting into bulkhead installation soon locally here in Louisiana.

My Boats:
    32 Skater
    Marlboro, New Jersey
    Warehousing and Distribution in the Metro NYC area. Specialize in NY/NJ Port drayage (freight forwarding and Transloads).

Charter Member Charter Member Dean Ferry's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
    Merritt Is. Fl. USA
    We also have a fleet maintenance business in Jacksonville Fl., "Oil & Lube On-The-Move" we handle Budget Rental trucks and a few other vendors. If you have fleet maintenance needs in J'ville or Orlando, please give us a call.
    Everything is for sale @ a certain $$

Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast