Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 02-26-2008, 04:46 PM
my00b16si

I do all prototyping work for premier performance interiors, I strive for perfection in every boat interior i work on no matter if its a 10ft dingy or a 10 million dollar yacht. i am more then happy to hear any ideas people have. and make them come true. but what i am best at is what i got brewing upstairs

Old 02-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 5 Posts

I do network design and implementation for schools and industry. Have done anything from underground fiber to wireless. Currently working on network upgrade project for Nucor Steel Vulcraft Division here in Texas. We have also done work for Lufkin Industries, Louisiana Pacific, and International Paper to name a few. Do a lot of schools as well.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a mfg and wholesaler of performance parts. I supply mfg in the industry along with engine builders. I specialize in keeping parts made here in the USA.
www.straubtechnologies.com
Old 03-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Default anything and everything

I run a marine parts and accessory business. Offshore Wake Marine - www.offshorewakemarine.com - we sell anything and everything, including performance parts and supplies.

Eddie Marine, Sterndrive Engineering, IMCO, Hardin, and VDO are just a few of the brands we sell exclusively. We also have the entire West Marine catalog available and will beat any of our competition's price including theirs.

I also sell real estate in the Buffalo/Niagara Western New York area.

Oh yeah, my full time job is working for the FedEx Customs Brokerage, I dabble in web development when I find the time.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:59 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I own WMF watercraft in Millsboro, De, we repair's, sell parts and sell new PWC's. We sell Sea Doo & Yamaha Watercraft and jetboats. If you ever need a part or work done to your PWC give us a call, or if you are ready to upgrade to a new jetski let me know.

www.WMFwatercraft.com
Old 01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered

Default Excellent thread!

I am in the telecom industry... not hardware, but local and L.D., Broadband, etc...
Old 01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm in the swimming pool industry and specialize on Residential and Commercial pool renovation for Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and US Virgin Islands. We don't build anything new just make an old one look new. Check us out at www.doylepools.com.
I also do concrete leveling. Currently Located in Bay City Michigan. This years expansion is to Franchise territories throughout Michigan. www.michiganmudjacking.com
Old 01-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Sand and Gravel Producer...30+years of family owned operations..1 ton to 1,000,000 + ton jobs. Getting into bulkhead installation soon locally here in Louisiana.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Registered

Warehousing and Distribution in the Metro NYC area. Specialize in NY/NJ Port drayage (freight forwarding and Transloads).
Old 01-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

We also have a fleet maintenance business in Jacksonville Fl., "Oil & Lube On-The-Move" we handle Budget Rental trucks and a few other vendors. If you have fleet maintenance needs in J'ville or Orlando, please give us a call.
Thanks,
Dean

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.