Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

Dean Ferry 01-12-2009 06:59 AM

We also have a fleet maintenance business in Jacksonville Fl., "Oil & Lube On-The-Move" we handle Budget Rental trucks and a few other vendors. If you have fleet maintenance needs in J'ville or Orlando, please give us a call.
Thanks,
Dean

djkool99usa 01-12-2009 09:20 AM

I provide new and remanufactured telecommunications equipment from Nortel, Siemens, Avaya, NEC, and Cisco.

We also do repair and remanufacturing programs for businesses. I also sell wireless/wired headsets and conference phones.

mattdillon 01-12-2009 10:14 AM

commerical and personal lines insurance company, I have all the big companys and workers comp. Great in Construction and Trucking companys.:evilb:

AIR TIME 01-12-2009 10:18 AM

HIGH END CUSTOM AREA RUGS AND CARPETS made out of silk/wool/nylon. its my family business. I am out until my knee is fixed:rolleyes:, but the wife can take your order.

Boostable 01-12-2009 10:18 AM

I like to stay somewhat diversified. Been doing IT work in the Education and Medical field for nearly 20 years. Also, currently doing project management and construction development work for a health care management company.

On top of all that I own a hardware store and we are looking to hopefully open our second this year. Need any stainless steel hardware, high end patio furniture or high end grills, etc let me know. We are not your typical hardware store.. ;)

wantingmore 01-12-2009 11:35 AM

Licensed insurance agent in the state of Florida. We do primarily individual health policies, but can do group health and life policies. Anybody in FL looking to reduce their costs can give me a buzz (239)220-9410 or email at tzettlerat firstfamilyinsurance .com

squick 01-12-2009 02:29 PM

Engineering manager for a custom automation and machine tool company. We build all sorts of custom machines from small test platforms to million dollar monsters. Want to automate something? Give me a call, we do machines all over the world. 512-619-7895
www.toolmen1.com

joefitness123 01-12-2009 02:35 PM

Project management for REO properties in South Florida..Oversee, securitize, re-key, lawn maintenance, board up etc...We service Dade and Monroe county properties...

Horsepowercollector 01-12-2009 07:10 PM

here goes..A little embarrassed but...I run an elite team of people who manually masterbate small caged animals for the use of artificial insemination for the purpose of reproduction and research.:eek:

When that business is slow we run a 117 acre Auto Salvage and scrap business. We have alot of older/60's 70's Camaro, Chevelle, Chevy II stuff, NOS and repop panels and trim. lots of 396, 454,327 blocks and trannies for you guys looking for the right numbers.

riggerjohn 01-12-2009 09:52 PM

High Performance Marine

I run my own rigging, repair, and restoration business, JOHNNY'S HIGH PERFORMANCE MARINE, mostly on High Performance Boats. After spending many years building hotrods then rigging boats for powerquest and then Skater, I came to Lake of the Ozarks to open shop to help all of you go a little faster, safely. I love my job!

Thanks, Johnny
[email protected]
Its A Skater Nation

:boat: