Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

Horsepowercollector 01-17-2009 09:16 PM

I'm sure I should have one. What kind of inners are you looking for? posi? Are you building a ground pounder or nice driver?

bob 01-17-2009 10:57 PM

Windows, doors and hurricane shutters. Fl State Certified Speciality Structures Contractor in Fort Myers. Anyone need a deal on windows or shutters? We sell all types of shutters and service everyones product. We do roll-ups, accordions, screen, panels, Bahama's, you name it. B&C Shutters and Awnings 239-738-6200. Bob:D

riggerjohn 01-18-2009 12:15 AM

Anyone needing rigging? Concierge? Glass work? Wild wiring? List goes on. riggerjohn here will travel.

:cool:

ziemer 01-21-2009 08:51 AM

Was working with a development company for the last 4 years but was laid off in November. Always did some work on the side, so now I'm trying to make it work full time. :drink:

I can provide permit ready construction documents/plans for just about anything.

Single Family, remodel, additions, new construction
Office build-outs, remodels
Multi-family, townhomes, apartments, etc.
Commericial, mixed use, retail.

Give me a shout even if you need help getting a project started. I've got connections with a variety of engineers and architects, whether it's Structural, Civil, Landscape, MEP, etc.

I'm in Central Florida, but have the ability to do projects anywhere in the state.

Thanks!
Jeff
J. Martin Designz, LLC
[email protected]

Schweeng 01-21-2009 12:23 PM

*Commercial Auto Insurance - Truckers, Charter Buses, Limousines (Owner
operators to Fleets)
*Supply Celebrity Motor Homes for Studios and Production companies
*Real Estate in California

[email protected]

Thanks!

BADA BING 01-21-2009 04:18 PM

Great Thread

I've been in the high end aftermarket automotive...started in the late 80's...started with the California MOMO distributor, went on to work with CEC, doing Lorinser, AC Schnitzer, ANTERA, AZEV, TechArt, Novitec...worked also with Racing Dynamics and was the GSM for BRABUS USA. Was laid off back in NOV. 07 took some time off and got back in to the business in Oct08 now working for a guy Name Gene Howald...who was the previous Owner and Founder of HRE Wheels "Howald Racing Enterprises" a well respected wheel brand. He is a great guy and very diciplined in how to manufacture a true Forged 3pc luxury wheel.

Some of you exotic car dealers may need or have clients looking for a high quality custom set of wheels. Our product is expensive, but we do try and be as price competitve as possible. The old saying goes; you get what you pay for...we're not interested in being a me too brand, we market our product on the basis of functionality. Check us out at www.nutekwheels.com We have a video section that shows our facility and production that is all done in house. We only farm out the paint and chrome work.

I am a SCOPE board member and have provided many members with high end automotive accessories, even if it is something I don't sell or carry, I am happy to assist in connecting with people who will provide the right deal.

Thanks OSO and the members for allowing me the opportunity to network and introduce my brand :cool:

Jimbo :cool:

redcorvetteman3 01-21-2009 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by TCBoss302 (Post 2779320)
Headhunter-- My brother and I own an executive search firm here in Chattanooga, although we recruit/place nation wide. We have collectively around 100 years of experience in our office, so we can handle everything from a single placement to a 100+ rep. sales force. Here are a few industries/fields we focus on:

Pharmaceutical--sales, marketing, manufacturing, medical affairs etc.
Engineering of most any kind.
Logistics/trucking
Insurance/accounting
IT
Energy is big for us right now.
Healthcare
Medical device-- commercial as well as manufacturing

The list goes on, but I won't bore you. Let me know if I can help anyone.

Hey I own a small trucking, logistics co in Indy Tell me more about" headhunting " Im needing a sales person PM me or email @ [email protected]. didnt see any way to get ahold of you via pm or phone num.
thanks Dan

jmackin 01-22-2009 12:15 AM

Custom Woodworking/Finish carpentry in Mi. & S. FL.- High end custom homes, staircases, mantles, trim etc.. We also do restaurants, bars, banks etc. :ernaehrung004:

TCBoss302 01-22-2009 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by redcorvetteman3 (Post 2782928)
Hey I own a small trucking, logistics co in Indy Tell me more about" headhunting " Im needing a sales person PM me or email @ [email protected]. didnt see any way to get ahold of you via pm or phone num.
thanks Dan

I'll have our account manager that handles trucking/logistics send you an e-mail. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

lucky strike 03-12-2009 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2780225)
professional muff diver 40 years experiance. my company moto "NO MUFF TOO TUFF I DIVE FOR $5.00".

:ernaehrung004: