Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Do Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66469-lets-do-business.html)

joefitness123 10-23-2009 08:34 AM

Bring It Fight Wear

1 Attachment(s)
Mixed Martial arts gear and apparel....Anything and everything for the Pro fighter or enthusiast..

Located out of Homestead, Florida..

www.bringitfightwear.com

Panther 10-23-2009 08:48 AM

Consulting and employment services in the Software Engineering and IT space...

If you're looking for work or you need help staffing, we have what you need!

PM for details.

Panther 10-23-2009 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Shore Thing (Post 2896826)
Anyone in the MD/DC/VA area own or work for a software development company and looking to get into Department of Defense work? More specifically Naval Aviation?

We may have a teaming opportunity for a company with the ability to automate analysis processes for historical maintenance data.

PM me if you want to hear more.

PM sent

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 10-24-2009 08:42 AM

Boat customizer, Restorer & Full service marine facility.. :)

Jamie/Lakeside Restorations
www.LakesideRestorations.com

SLINGSHOT 10-24-2009 09:41 AM

Powder Coating!!! up to 45' which means we can do your boat trailer!

SAR skipper 10-24-2009 10:37 AM

Ok, I'll jump in:

I own a couple of businesses in the Central Florida (Tampa Bay) Area.

1) Private Investigative and Legal Support.

The investigatative side provides investigators for most investigative needs.

Services offered include but are not limited to:

Counter Surveillance
Counter Measures (equipment detection)
Decoy and undercover operations (employee theft, misconduct, etc)
Protective Services (I'll actually be in the USVI this coming week on a similar matter).
Witness Location and interviews
Skip Tracing
Photographic Evidence
and much more...

Our Court Process Section specializes in the serivce of Civil Process (summons, subpoenas, writs, ect.) throughout the State of Florida, the U.S. and abroad.

Our Consulting Firm provides experts in a variety of disciplines again to include but not limited to:

Law Enforcement Experts:

Marine operations and investigations.
Law enforcement policies and procedures to include tactical driving (pursuits), police motorcycle operation, training and retention issues, traffic enforcement, and undercover operations.
Use of Force, weapons and tactics.
Proper deployment and use of both lethal and non lethal force weapons, chemical compounds and equipment.

On the civilian side::

Personal injury cases (automobile-slip & fall, etc)
MVA's (crash reconstruction) to include auto, heavy truck (commercial tractor trailer and the like), motorcycle, pedestrian and train. We have experts to download the computers and evaluate the information found in the "black box" found in later model vehicles.
Use of force and Self Defense isues.

Our Airboat and small boat instructors are available to consult on airtboat and small boat safety, training and deployment.

Our Training Division provides quality, affordable instruction in the following:

Weapons, Tactics, Use of Force
Self Defense
Tactical Driving
Police Motorcycle Operation
Civilian Motorcycle Operation (basic and advanced)
Small Boat operation/Safety
Airboat Operation/Safety
Certain aspects of Search & Rescue.
K9 Cadaver Dog training.

Aside from coordinating and overseeing the daily operation of the above, I also contract to the Fed's to conduct Small Boat Training (up to 26' LOA).

And when I can, I'm an airboat pilot for a SAR team.

Other than that...I'm retired:)

RT930turbo 10-24-2009 10:47 AM

I operate a small independent repair shop. We cater to vintage European cars, and special projects.

Website is very much under construction....

http://sites.google.com/site/special...tivewerks/home

TylerBurich 10-24-2009 10:59 AM

Eastern Illinois Auto Supply Charleston, IL
Cumberland Auto Supply Neoga, IL

Family owned and operated Napa Auto Parts Stores. My brother and I operate these two stores in central IL. We carry a full line of auto parts and motorcycle accessories as we are a Tucker Rocky dealer. Also specialize in offroad parts and accesories. We currently are dealers for 4wheelparts, ARB, Warn, and Rough Country. We offer on site custom hydraulic hose making. Napa has a very good line of marine parts distributed out of IL!

Eastern Illinois Auto Supply 2173457445
Cumberland Auto Supply 2178953686

paul235 10-24-2009 12:20 PM

bus mechanic now.....GM tech for 6 years...also do side work on cars,trucks,boats,jetskis,trailers ect.....

Feel free to PM me if local,if im unavailable ill send you to someone who is!

cookee 10-26-2009 10:19 AM

Race boat and custom boat builder in the UK - or Europe. :-)