If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Let's Do Business

I work for an insurance company that specializes in insuring companies in the energy industry (fuel distribution, electrical construction, oil and gas, utilities, power generation, solar, wind...), we also have provide warranty insurance for product manufacturers, as well as performance warranties for electrical power production and energy efficiency projects.
    Last edited by kjkam; 01-12-2012 at 11:43 AM.

My Boats:
    2003 Warlock 29 F1
    Huntington Beach, Ca

Screen print & Embroidery

I own a screen print and embroidery company in Huntington Beach, Ca. We manufacture for clothing lines to corporate apparel.
    MrCIG likes this.

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    Coastal Business Partners offers merchant services, payroll and business lines of credit. On the merchant services side we work with businesses of all sizes and types and give pricing similar to all the big chains typically saving 20-40% from the tired pricing models.

VIP Member VIP Member lucky strike's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Using LS-3's boat
    Pompano Beach, Florida

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    1991 formula 357 sr1,1999 scarab 38 AVS
    I am in the gold and silver biz. buy all types of gold and silver!

Platinum Member Platinum Member PARADOX's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
    I'm in the wrong business. It's pretty much dead for me. Being a Commercial General Contractor.

Hey Lucky!! you got any good deals on a Benz? v-8 coupe? My Son just smashed my Jag, I need a car just to run around in.

My Boats:
    SOLD! 1991 Sutphen 26' Rum Runner
    I own and operate, a performance-based digital marketing agency. We specialize in high ROI digital marketing strategy and tactic management. Paid Search, Organic Search, Email, Affiliate Programs, Retargeting, Display, Social, Media buys. You name it. Experience includes running corporate eCommerce and eMarketing initiaitves for: Oakley, Ray-Ban, Cisco, Flip, ViewSonic, and Kawasaki Motors Corp. Happy to lend a hand to anyone who is interested in boating. Feel free to call. Thanks! Dave911

Gold Member Gold Member 1000 islander's Avatar
    My Boats:
    42 Fountain w/triple 675's, 19' Trophy CC with/200 Optimax
    Central Square & Fishers Landing, 1000 Islands NY
    I own a full service elevator company Vertical Technologies of NY, LLC here in Syracuse. Started in this business with Otis in 1990 and finally started my own back in 2009. We do service, repair, modernization, and select new equipment installs if it's something custom or oddball where we can compete with the OEM whores. Have some great customers, from school districts, nursing homes, all the way up to the nuclear power plant. It's a great racket and I love what I do. Currently employ 5 people and ready to add one or possibly two more with prior elevator experience.
    '91 42 Fountain w/triple n/a 675 hp

Baton Rouge, LA
    David Wade Marine, Inc. is a Mercury, Verado, MerCruiser and Mercury Racing dealer, as well as a marine products service and installation center located in Baton Rouge, LA. We have been in business for 20 years specializing in the maintenance, repair, and rigging of high-performance catamarans and vee-bottoms, offshore center consoles, bass boats, bay boats, cruisers and runabouts.

VIP Member VIP Member WildThing47's Avatar
    My Boats:
    47' GTX C/E Outerlimits
    CT, FL
    Blue Octane Marine

We are a 30,000sqft high performance/center console/marine storage concierge facility in Oakland Park FL. (Ft. Lauderdale). We offer marine concierge, no request is too big or too small. Transport, Service as well. Fully licensed and insured. We are a new player in the marine industry down here. We have a great collaborative of people here and always looking to expand our customer base. If anyone needs anything let us know! We also store exotics, tow rigs and motor coaches.

Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast