Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance

I work for an insurance company that specializes in insuring companies in the energy industry (fuel distribution, electrical construction, oil and gas, utilities, power generation, solar, wind...), we also have provide warranty insurance for product manufacturers, as well as performance warranties for electrical power production and energy efficiency projects.

www.energi.com

Last edited by kjkam; 01-12-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Registered

Default Screen print & Embroidery

I own a screen print and embroidery company in Huntington Beach, Ca. We manufacture for clothing lines to corporate apparel.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Registered

Coastal Business Partners offers merchant services, payroll and business lines of credit. On the merchant services side we work with businesses of all sizes and types and give pricing similar to all the big chains typically saving 20-40% from the tired pricing models.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

ttt
Old 10-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am in the gold and silver biz. buy all types of gold and silver!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm in the wrong business. It's pretty much dead for me. Being a Commercial General Contractor.

Hey Lucky!! you got any good deals on a Benz? v-8 coupe? My Son just smashed my Jag, I need a car just to run around in.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I own and operate www.DarnDigital.com, a performance-based digital marketing agency. We specialize in high ROI digital marketing strategy and tactic management. Paid Search, Organic Search, Email, Affiliate Programs, Retargeting, Display, Social, Media buys. You name it. Experience includes running corporate eCommerce and eMarketing initiaitves for: Oakley, Ray-Ban, Cisco, Flip, ViewSonic, and Kawasaki Motors Corp. Happy to lend a hand to anyone who is interested in boating. Feel free to call. Thanks! Dave911
Old 10-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I own a full service elevator company Vertical Technologies of NY, LLC here in Syracuse. Started in this business with Otis in 1990 and finally started my own back in 2009. We do service, repair, modernization, and select new equipment installs if it's something custom or oddball where we can compete with the OEM whores. Have some great customers, from school districts, nursing homes, all the way up to the nuclear power plant. It's a great racket and I love what I do. Currently employ 5 people and ready to add one or possibly two more with prior elevator experience.

www.verticaltechny.com
Old 10-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts

David Wade Marine, Inc. is a Mercury, Verado, MerCruiser and Mercury Racing dealer, as well as a marine products service and installation center located in Baton Rouge, LA. We have been in business for 20 years specializing in the maintenance, repair, and rigging of high-performance catamarans and vee-bottoms, offshore center consoles, bass boats, bay boats, cruisers and runabouts.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Octane Marine

We are a 30,000sqft high performance/center console/marine storage concierge facility in Oakland Park FL. (Ft. Lauderdale). We offer marine concierge, no request is too big or too small. Transport, Service as well. Fully licensed and insured. We are a new player in the marine industry down here. We have a great collaborative of people here and always looking to expand our customer base. If anyone needs anything let us know! We also store exotics, tow rigs and motor coaches.

www.storetheboat.com

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.