Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 12-17-2003, 02:02 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I sell specialized imaging software to developers of large document management systems around the globe. Well, I handle 70% of the globe, all but the UK and Western Europe. I know sounds glamorous...

I used to be third generation (owner) in a family business, we were in oil, and heating systems for residential up to commercial applications. I wanted a change so we sold it all about 5 years ago, my dad retired and I moved on...
Old 12-17-2003, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I am in sales for Intercall. I provide audio, web and video conferencing solutions(services). I have solutions from day to day meetings to quarterly earnings calls. financial updates, mergers and acquisitions, corporate announcements, anytime BIG news hits!

I have already helped out a few OSO'ers! Give me a call!

Byron Scholle
[email protected]
www.intercall.com
Old 12-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the mobile electronics business. We specialize in high-end custom jobs for athletes, pimps, and business people. We are doing lots of video systems, and XM radio right now. I will give a discount to OSOers!

www.customcarstereo.com
Attached Thumbnails Let's Do Business-m3.jpg  
Old 12-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

I build heavy equipment for the oil well service industry. Cement blending, cement transport, fracturing equipment, rigging tractors(Peterbuilts) with PTO's, blowers, and winches. I have 125,000 feet of manufacturing, welding, machine shop, sandblast/paint, electronic & pnuematic assy. Our main customers are Schlumberger and Caterpillar Corp.

I also have a wire rope, chain, and nylon sling shop. If any of you marina guys need nylon slings for your hoists(and most marinas are using ****ty, worn out slings), PM me and I will cut you a deal. I can also save money for people in the trucking industry. We use only the best materials.
Attached Thumbnails Let's Do Business-rusfrac.jpg  
Old 12-17-2003, 04:37 PM
Registered

I'm a Mechanical/Project Engineer for a tier 1 automotive supply company like Ofshore.

Buy a Ford 4X4, keep me employeed.
Old 12-17-2003, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Plumber

Commercial , Residential ..heating and cooling..
Old 12-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Registered

Own a restaurant equipment repair service company, in the Richmond, VA area. All I know is that it has job security, people always going to eat out, and the flunkys in the kitchen know how to tear some **** up.
Old 12-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Registered

I own Outlaw Disc Brakes. We manf. billet alum racing brake calipers mainly for the short track racers. We do a large number of "private label" calipers that are used for many purposes from performance street kits to trailer brakes.

www.outlawdiscbrakes.com
Old 12-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Registered

I own and operate a paintless dent removal company here in Kankakee. I also specialize in TIG welding.
Old 12-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Registered

I design sheet metal stamping dies for GM on Unigraphics cad system. Used to be a die maker and can still run any kind of tool room equipment.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.