If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    28ft Saber, 22 Velocity
    Kansas & LOTO

Thumbs up A Big "Thank you" to a OSO member!! GregP!!

This is LONG over due.....

Thank You to Member (GregP) he helped me toward the end of summer by taking time out of his day to go take pictures of a boat that I was interested in. The boat was about 30min. away from him and within a day or so he sent me about 70 detailed pictures, plus called me while he was looking at the boat to give me his impression of the boat. Acting on his info. and pictures I started dealing on the boat and I'm very happy to say it now is here in KANSAS!!!

After he sent the pictures I asked if I could pay him for his time in some way or another and all he said was "Just pass the favor on to someone else sometime"

I wouldn't have bought the boat without his info. and pictures!!! This proves the power of OSO and all the wonderful people here on the board!!!

My only regret is I didn't get to meet him and shake his hand while I was in Baltimore picking up the boat!!!
    Last edited by FunHome; 12-17-2003 at 04:34 PM.

My Boats:
    1989 Scorpion 32 CC
    Annapolis MD
    No problem. It was terrible to have to go spend time looking at boats - Greg