Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   *****Stolen Cigarette: RECOVERED (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66559-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Astolen-cigarette-recovered.html)

SpeedGirl 12-17-2003 04:43 PM

wow...... well congrats and sorry for your loss....

ROADHOG 12-17-2003 04:43 PM

I hope you have better luck with your insurance comapany than I did last summer when my Boat was stolen and found the next day STRIPPED!!! I had full coverage and took it in the CHEEKS real BAD!!.

Glad you got your boat back and GOOD LUCK.

jpclear 12-17-2003 04:45 PM

I sure hope they get the ba$tards. Catch-em, Hang-em, and THEN call a lawyer to deal with the a$$hole's estate!! I've been through this WAY too many times trying to run a small marina business. Now you got to deal with the other thief.....the insurance company!! I just hope that your boat hadn't become a part of the family like ours is and you get enough back to build a better one. --- Lil & I are with you! --- Jer

105mph_38_2003 12-17-2003 05:01 PM

Congrats:D:D:D Now lets hope they catch the Basta***

mopower 12-17-2003 05:05 PM

Dam,
Congrats. I've been following this on Winnipesaukee.com also. My buddys boat was stolen a few years back (from NJ) and was spotted on I95 in Georgia going south by someone who didn't know it was stolen. Anyway a week or two later he saw my buddy and asked if he had been south:eek: .
Long story short , his EX took the boat and headed to Florida. Took a year to get it back though the courts. (plus a blown up drive)
Good luck and I really hope they catch the bastidges:mad:

CBlakeNS 12-17-2003 05:07 PM

Glad you got it, but its pretty dissappointing that they took everything out of it, anyways.. good luck on catching the guys.

puder 12-17-2003 05:33 PM

glad to hear you got it back suck it was guted though.

if they find the f@cker who did it they should cut his balls off.

open87 12-17-2003 06:09 PM

well you got it back . seems to me that with the info provided the parts stolen will show up somewhere around the area that the hull was recovered, there would have been a better place to park after it was stripped almost as if they wanted it to be found. keep us posted...........

GO4BROKE 12-17-2003 06:25 PM

Sorta congratulations. I hope you come out of it with bigger power and a nicer interior!

TEAMBAJA 12-17-2003 06:38 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Start watching Ebay for your parts.:(
Actually, thats not a bad idea for all of us that surf EBAY to be watching.

I think its a great thing that the boat was recovered. The parts are replacable. The boat itself wasnt. Not sure if that helps, but its one positive way of looking at things. :)