Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   new member (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66735-new-member.html)

t.rae 12-19-2003 09:00 PM

D-HLAW,
Yellowfin boats are trully a work of art. I got a 36' with trips. Take a trip to sarasota, wylie will take you out in a 31' or whatever your interested in. The customer service is unbeleivable. I have a problem with my middle motor over heating, and he's on the phone with Yamaha trying to solve the problem. Not what you would expect from someone,who is not an OEM for Yamaha. My own yamaha tech in GA had no idea of a new screen for the water intake on these motors. Wylie got them and sent them to me in four days.

When i picked up my new boat in mid November, the rub rail on the boat was black instead of white like I thought we had discussed when picking the options. Whether I did or didn't it mention it to Wylie,that I wanted a white rail on the boat. It didn't matter he had 5 people change it while I was there.

I had my electronics ship down from GA. The store didn't ship my 2'nd gps antenna. No problem I went to pick one up and he himself ran the new wires for the unit.

I then proceded to Ft. Lauderdale to catch some sails, two days after the boat show. While I was there the dock hands moved the boat around, to get to other boats. They didn't redo the bumpers to a new position and fugged up my rail. I took it back to Yellowfin own my way home. No problem, he ordered a new one.

You asked about customer service, so I told you. I hope it wasn't to long.

As for the ride, it's awesome. I could go on and on, but my finger hurts. Take the trip you will be glad you did.

Joker, how did you like this " fugged up" i'm learning.

R Addiction 12-19-2003 10:20 PM

Welcome!!!!

dencam7 12-19-2003 11:20 PM

Welcome ! This board is addicting!!

Den

hp500efi 12-20-2003 06:25 AM

Hello :)

WickedWon 12-20-2003 07:03 AM

Welcome !

T.rae, if you're really fishing, you got the right boat;) very good stuff, sorry we took over your Yamaha thread, any thing else we learn I'll be sure to share with you and Wylie, have fun.

Jim Deitz

open87 12-20-2003 07:53 AM

welcooooome:D :D enjoy the show:crazy:

t.rae 12-20-2003 08:38 AM

Thanks for all the welcome's. I don't know much about go- fast boats, but I look forward to contributing when I can. Thank God for spell check on this site,for the new guys.

CustomRigger101 12-20-2003 08:56 AM

welcome to the board... :D

Smitty 12-20-2003 10:01 AM

Welcome !!!

You'll never be the same !! :D :D

THEJOKER 12-20-2003 10:15 AM

Trae:

Your going to fit in well. Now get some pictures of your boat on here. It's not hard , when you reply to a thread you'll see the browse button at the bottom of the page. Hit the browse button and you can select pics from your computer. C'mon man we're waiting - BH