Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
"bravo-butt"--apache Showdown >

"bravo-butt"--apache Showdown

Notices

"bravo-butt"--apache Showdown

Old 01-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

55 posts and none of you have heard from the t-man on the Apache.Put your feet up, Magnum will be home next week.
Old 01-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Steve_H

Originally posted by 10x
Comin out of the cut, and heading north it was real snotty and rough. The 41 was runnin and waiting for the Glad to get on plane. When on plane and runnin, he took a beating and could'nt even stay with the 41.
seams obvious to me who won

Old 01-01-2004, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by lotoparty
seams obvious to me who won
Hey Steve,
I forgot that you are one of "them" now!
We will just have to wait for Lucy (Mark) to post, I'm glad for all of them to be boating during the winter!
Old 01-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Steve_H

its all good except WINTER

Old 01-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by 10x
We don't need anyones name, here's the whole story: Comin out of the cut, and heading north it was real snotty and rough. The 41 was runnin and waiting for the Glad to get on plane. When on plane and runnin, he took a beating and could'nt even stay with the 41. The Glad turned and headed south so the 41 turned and followed him. When the 41 came up on the Glad, there was a smoother stretch of a mile or 2 (maybe 1-2's) during this couple mile stretch both went WOT. The Glad then pulled in front of the 41. The 41 ran aprox 95-96, the Glad ran close to 100 or so. Both eng's are now out of the 41 (repower:350HRS) will be back and runnin 3/4 weeks. Look for the return of the tribe. As for the 36 Glad, well we can't disclose who's boat that was cause the baseball player (owner) might get pi$$ed off that the salesman that was beating the snot out of his new boat! From what I understand. the Glad had 800's in it at the time. So are we talkin who won goin north? or who won goin south? There is a big difference here. Frank
Where do you guys get this information? That was the race 2 months ago, and they won that one too. They raced again just to clear up everyones ridiculous rumors.

And don't give me this, "we can't disclose whos Gladiator it was BULL****. " IT WAS PUDGE RODRIGUEZ"S BOAT. And it doesn't have 800's, it has ZUL 775's. AND, Pudge knew about it.

You are so misinformed.

You guys will do anything to preserve something that doesn't need excuses.

Apaches rock, stop ruining the name.
Old 01-01-2004, 10:02 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

EASY NOW
Old 01-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally posted by 10x
As for the 36 Glad, well we can't disclose who's boat that was cause the baseball player (owner) might get pi$$ed off that the salesman that was beating the snot out of his new boat!
Salesman? Again, you need better info. Try multiple World and National Champion.

He can drive my rig anytime.
Old 01-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Registered

BULL[COUGH]$HIT
Old 01-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally posted by WARPAINT
BULL[COUGH]$HIT
Are you calling BS on the titles? Check the books.

I'd be glad to race you WARPAINT, but I sold my slow boat. The water doesn't usually get smooth enough for you to get to 65 anyway.
Old 01-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Registered

I would love to run your boat.I will be ready June 04.You caught be at a bad time.......fresh power for this year How about Chicago in July?

Quick Reply: "bravo-butt"--apache Showdown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.