Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nauti Kitty running on Lake Michigan today (Pics) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66955-nauti-kitty-running-lake-michigan-today-pics.html)

WickedWon 12-23-2003 06:55 AM

SAAWEEEETTT !!!

Thank god ya got rid of that freak'n YELLOW, now get the bottom re-gelled PLEASE !! Parnell it really turned out nice, great vision on your part, you really did turn a turd into a show piece, and in record time ! Few will know the details you sweated, but everyone can appreciate the results ;) This summer is gonna be a hoot when we get'em all together, where we gonna start ?

Now your gonna experience what it's like to own one of the boats that make the mainstream builders crazy he,he,he............ :D

LEOPAJM 12-23-2003 07:06 AM

Originally posted by RedDog382
LEOPAJM,

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!?

OK .... I'm just now getting my first cup of coffee and my psychic powers haven't kicked in yet so ...... what ... are ... you ... thinkin man ???

JM:p

sean stinson 12-23-2003 07:15 AM

Parnell,

Boat looks great bro.....Now since I am going to be up there I'll help you get it dialed in my brother. Great name also maybe we'll have to go run it one more time before the year is out. I am at the in laws for christmas but coming back home on friday. Look forward to doing some of the service work on that bad boy.....

Say hi to Curtis for me.

Sean

Zoomnfun 12-23-2003 07:17 AM

Very very nice...all the best

Dean

38flatdeck 12-23-2003 07:35 AM

What had to done to the stringers going from tripps to twins? any pictures

dyno 12-23-2003 08:21 AM

So that where to power from the Sutphen went!!!Looks GREAT!!!!probibly runs better!!!I want a ride too Mitch maybe Parnel will charter it for us so we can pretend that we are big fish in a small pond!!!
Don

OldSchool 12-23-2003 08:35 AM

WOW!!! That is a beautiful boat. Great job!!:)

Ms PatriYacht 12-23-2003 09:01 AM

I'm being blond, why did I think Nauti Kitty was a CAT :D

Nauti Kitty 12-23-2003 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks guys and gals you are all welcome for rides any time. I rebuilt the motors and turned them down to 970. They were running 1050 in the sutphen. Dyno, it will never run nearly as fast as the sutphen but I think it would win in some nasty seas and that's what I wanted anyway.
Hey red dog. Basket case is right. :)
Ryan too bad you didn't stop by this summer. I worked on the basket case everyday all summer. What did Baker do for you and are you happy?

Here a couple of the engine room being redone. Most of them are not developed yet. NK

Nauti Kitty 12-23-2003 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New supports and much thicker transom