[size=4]Maybe you should have taken your golf game a little more serious??? LOL![/size]
At 69.5 meters (228 feet) in length, it's the world's largest aluminum and composite private yacht.
He had it built for only $70 million dollars. The company meant to build it for him "at cost" in return for the excellent advertising of having him as an owner, but they actually lost money on it.
When he first cruised into Sydney Harbor, onlookers remarked, "It's massive! Nearly three times the size of the ferries in the Harbor!" In addition to being opulent, it is also built for Jacques Cousteau type fun and exploration. There is onboard diving equipment for 30 people including a decompression chamber and two huge compressors. Dives of all types can be accomplished by operating the Nitrox Mixing Panel onboard, enabling each guest's air tank to be customized with a mixture of gases.
To get the people out to those choice dive spots, or maybe just for having a bit of a splash, the following additional "small" boats are kept onboard:
- 42-Foot Custom Built "Game Fisher" Can be launched and retrieved from the deck. Perfect for a 4-person overnight fishing expedition. Has a gourmet galley for cooking up the catch while it's still fresh.
- 30-Foot SeeVee for a quick afternoon fishing trip.
- 22-Foot Novurania Equator with a meager 800 horsepower so you can get to the best diving sites ahead of everyone else. It has beach landing capability as well.
- (x2) 18-Foot Hewes Bonerfishers for those special occasions when Greg and a close friend may wish to maneuver over the sand flats in Key West, Florida
- 13-Foot Narwhal Rescue Boat in case someone falls off one of those other boats.
- And finally, just for the hell of it, (4) Yamaha Waverunners!!!
[size=4]What no Rough Rider??? lol[/size]
Hope it doesn't get rough lol!
Sit down, relax, and SHUT UP!
For those hungover late brunches!
Bravos or #6's?
Think about a dozen staggered w/#6s LOL!
Yup, Greg's done OK for himself.
He's also got a couple few nice 50+' custom sport fishers that we see go out of Jupiter Inlet quite often. His offices are there in Jup, FL
If only he could win a major, troutly .. lolOriginally posted by Troutly
He sure has. He has been very smart with his money investments over the years.
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine