Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   your memories for 2003 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67026-your-memories-2003-a.html)

Waterfoul 12-24-2003 09:20 AM

Trip to Floriduh with Crazyhorse to pick up his new Cigarette!! :D

Cops run with Crazyhorse in his Cigarette! :D

Getting to drive Cord's cat on Lake Michigan, Milwaukee bay, and at LOTO! :D

Jumping Buck183's Scarab over a huge boat wake and watching the looks on his buddies faces who had never been airborn in a boat before! (thanks for letting me drive Buck!) :D

Being on my deathbed for my birthday. :(

Running around with Travis at Hardy :D

Catching a 40" Northern Pike over the 4th of July weekend. :D

JaayTeee 12-24-2003 09:35 AM

....Oh, a couple of other things to add,

Going to 5 funerals this year :(

In the previous 5 years, I had not
been to any.

And now, time for "brown nosin",

This was my first full year on OSO,
what a valuable find it has been :D :D

jt

Hot Boat 12-24-2003 09:59 AM

1. Got one of the 1st 1500 dodge ram Hemi's off the assembly line. 2 months before dodge even advertised for the truck.

One week later hitting a 15" high curb with the truck at 30 MPH in reverse. We went on to two wheels, almost flipped. All it did was bust the rim and a few burses to my upset passengers

2. Having a bunch of OSO members at Shane’s house all pitch in to finish assembling my boat in order to get it running that next morning to run in a radar run. I ran the boat for a total of 20 minutes and tied 1st place in the radar run with GLH.

20 minutes later I seized a lifter and lost # 8 cylinder.

3. Running my boat in GLH's milk run with my father. It was the first time he was ever on the boat. The look on his face was priceless.

4. Getting together with my best of friends at the marina and cooking them dinner.

5. Taking over the family business and finding out what stress is all about. Dad just looks at me a smile.

6 One Hell of a prime rib dinner. LOL

7. And the #1 memories of 2003

Having a shot of my favorite Polish vodka with tantrum only to inhale the shot into my lungs, which then led to intense pain, and vomiting. I couldn’t talk for over an hour. It was one of the worst experiences in my life But I was followed by one of the best weekends I ever had in Lake George, running OTIS311's end of the season Lake George run and party that follow.

All & All it was a great year ,with many great times with the best of friends.
:D

Tricky919 12-24-2003 10:31 AM

Feb: Neck Surgery

Apr: Went to Florida and purchased 28 Pantera

May: Myrtle Beach Bike week

June: Rain, Rain, and more Rain

July: Great month on the water

Aug: Hooked the boat at 78mph, thrown from the seat, smashed my face on the dash breaking my nose, blood from the dash to the swim platform

Sept: Turned 40

oct: Purchased 2004 Executioner

Steve_H 12-24-2003 01:38 PM

Originally posted by Tricky919
Aug: Hooked the boat at 78mph, thrown from the seat, smashed my face on the dash breaking my nose, blood from the dash to the swim platform

ouch , how did you do that. equipment failure?

BRUCE SEROFF 12-24-2003 01:41 PM

Hmmm 2003...lets see

1 Attachment(s)
Blown Motor Daytona Race
Broken Drive Marathon Race
Checkered Flag Brick Race
Bad Fuel Pump Seaside Race
Bad Fuel Pump AC Race
Checkered Flag Point Pleasant Race
Broken Drive Milwaukee Race
Second Place NY Race
Blown Drive Maryland Race
Blown Motor and Blown Drive Deerfied Race

My Family
The Jersey Boyz
OPA
OSO
And all you great folks that I met throughout the year

Now , if I can just get my customers to pay their bills, my life would be complete.

Merry Christmas My Friends

Qball 12-25-2003 12:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My 2nd son on Oct 1st
My rookie season
My first podium finish

Qball 12-25-2003 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My 2 yr old son....

Qball 12-25-2003 12:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
.....and Da Boyz....

RollWithIt 12-25-2003 05:12 AM

Miami boat show trip which included a rained out Daytona 500.

Getting the stereo done in my Baja, good and bad.

Finding OSO. been downhill trip ever since. :D

Lots of good memories of drunken, nekkid extra curricular activity on the rivers. Even when the current was up. Yeah, didnt seem like a dangerous idea at the time. :D:D

Loss of a family friend just this month.

Layoffs at work, good in that it was my motivation to get off my azz and get on with my life.

Decision to go to Florida early next year.