Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who didn't get anything "boating" related for Christmas? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67190-who-didnt-get-anything-boating-related-christmas.html)

Tricky919 12-26-2003 12:53 PM

Squat for me !!!!!!

WARPAINT 12-26-2003 01:16 PM

Originally posted by GO4BROKE
Nothing related to boating here either. Oh well, I'll just buy it all for myself! I did get a cool lcd touc screen remote for my home theatre system though:
Go4broke, my wife bought me the same one.It programmed itself to three of my Sony components.Now how do i program it to my Bose system?I do not feel like reading the directions:D

GO4BROKE 12-26-2003 06:39 PM

I checked the component code list, nothing for Bose. So you will have to get the book out! You will have to learn it from the Bose remote. Looks like great fun!

WARPAINT 12-26-2003 06:48 PM

I checked the component code list, nothing for Bose. So you will have to get the book out! You will have to learn it from the Bose remote. Looks like great fun!
I will mail you my remote.Thanks for the help.No need to rush it, i can wait till Monday:crazy: Directions are for losers:D

GO4BROKE 12-26-2003 06:50 PM

:p

R Addiction 12-26-2003 07:44 PM

Nothing related to boating here either. Oh well, I'll just buy it all for myself! I did get a cool lcd touc screen remote for my home theatre system though:
Go4, you will love that remote!!! We have one and it is the shiznit!!!:cool:

Audiofn 12-27-2003 11:08 AM

Originally posted by Fountainclimber
Does that remote work with everything, Satellite, VCR ....... I was looking at one myself. We have 5 remotes in a basket on the table and none will work with more than two devices. The reports on that Kameleon are note so good, 5 sets of batteries in 3 months.

I did get a gift card to Bass Pro Shops, does that count as boating related?

F

Hit the Off Topic forum and I will try and give ya a remote control lesson.

Jon

Audiofn 12-27-2003 11:11 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
I got a lump of coal.....perfect for my slow Formula :D
Isn't that for the steam engine hooked up to those funky drives :D:D

R Addiction 12-27-2003 11:22 AM

Lets see.....I got a Cowl Induction hood for the truck that used to tow our boat until we put it It in a HiDri facility. Does that count?

My mother in law got me a small picture frame with a porthole on it......does that count (nautical)?

I got a real nice winter type jacket from my mother in law that may get put to use if the weather holds out for New Years Day(brother in law may take the Sonic out...mid 50's is good right?)

Other than this I don't think I got anything directly related to the boat:( ;)

Monke 12-27-2003 11:25 AM

Nothing for the boat here, except the wife making sure I made the boat payment.. does that count!!!