If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT
    Parnell your opinion of your tiger with 750HP N/A Cobras?
    And what speeds did you get with the 1100's you had in it?

I'm in serious shopping!

My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Spring Lake, Michigan

I have a nasty cold since our last ride so i might come out and just say hi and maybe shoot some more pics

a cold ride at 80 MPH plus wouldnt be good for me

but i still Might stop out and say hi

My Boats:
    boatless... with money in the bank!!
    hey now im upset... you only put 8 speakers 2subs and 3 amps in the playboy... i want a refund

My Boats:
    16 Donzi 41 Saber 27 Magnum 35 Chris Craft Commander
    Western Michigan
    Yeah dreamer but I custom painted your speaker covers and rims. Much nicer looking.

GLH My sterlings dyno'ed out at 1020 and it went 95 but I always prop for rough water. Basically my favorite thing to do. If the numbers work for you my opinion is that it's the best tiger out there. No offense to anyone else and I told you my less than high regard for ocean performance so I'm being nuetral here. I have nothing to gain. Once you ride in a #6 boat there is no comparison. I have ridden in three #6 tigers, a 575 stepped tiger and a 650 straight bottom tiger with bravos. Nauti Kitty rides so much nicer wether it's a lake choppy mess or big waves. Plus it does have a cool paint job that always draws a lot of attention if that's your thing. I'm guessing if they are real 750's the boat will run around 80. The original jungle tiger ran 80 with those motors and #3's The 6's are dry sumps and this boat is considerably lighter than the original. It was one of the first tigers with the new layup which I think they still use. The trailer is excellant too. If you have had any bravo boats you probably have had to replace one or more and idling really sucks if you are 40 miles from home. A good freind of mine bought my 99 topgun with bravos and blew both at the same time 40 miles into lake michigan. We had to tow him for many hours. The drives had 30 hours. He sold them and bought 6's and has never looked back. They are all nice but I think for the money this one rules. Good luck. Parnell

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    What people don't know is that all the inland shots are in a NO WAKE ZONE. I have had the luck to run thru there at 70 and it is a rush. Cuts about a 45 min idle down to 2. Looks great Parnell. Hope to see you out this summer. Check your PM. Thanks.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011