Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat Cabins (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67290-boat-cabins.html)

Jassman 12-25-2006 01:48 AM

Re: Boat Cabins

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
My cabin came with some extra equipment. :eek: :evilb:

Hey Pimp Daddy, all you need now is a hanging disco ball in that disco lounge :D Disco's coming back my brotha :drink: Have a good one, talk to ya soon. :drink: Jeff

Mentalpause 12-25-2006 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Hey Pimp Daddy, all you need now is a hanging disco ball in that disco lounge :D Disco's coming back my brotha :drink: Have a good one, talk to ya soon. :drink: Jeff

The stripper pole is on hydraulics and extends from the cabin to out on the deck! :evilb: :evilb:

Jassman 12-25-2006 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
The stripper pole is on hydraulics and extends from the cabin to out on the deck! :evilb: :evilb:

Great for Loto, can't wait for the girls to get on the deck with their stiletto heals. Girls gone wild at LOTO :evilb: good publicity for Sunsation :drink:

Mentalpause 12-26-2006 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Great for Loto, can't wait for the girls to get on the deck with their stiletto heals. Girls gone wild at LOTO :evilb: good publicity for Sunsation :drink:

Hey, saw it is your birthday today.

Happy Birthday! :drink: Tell Terry to send your boat to you, it can be both a Christmas and Birthday present! :D

poolsinc1 12-26-2006 09:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My cabin on the Cary 50.

Downtown42 12-26-2006 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by poolsinc1
My cabin on the Cary 50.

that is cool. :D

Mentalpause 12-26-2006 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando
Lucky bastage!! :eek: :evilb:

That's the most unusual seating I've ever seen.

They did a nice job on this new cabin.

XPRESS 33PP 01-03-2007 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 1972768)
My cabin came with some extra equipment. :eek: :evilb:

Looks like they kept the same inside cabin liner as the 38 Powerplay, just made it alot more luxurius.

Mentalpause 01-03-2007 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP (Post 1980861)
Looks like they kept the same inside cabin liner as the 38 Powerplay, just made it alot more luxurius.

Some is the same, some got modified. They did put the pieces together and created a new one piece mold for the entire cabin, which is nice. It is about 4-6 inches deeper also.

I did get this key new feature added this week. It will be a huge hit at Party Cove this summer. I just need to get Jassman to do his famous bend over shot next to it!:evilb: :D

Jassman 01-07-2007 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 1981641)
Some is the same, some got modified. They did put the pieces together and created a new one piece mold for the entire cabin, which is nice. It is about 4-6 inches deeper also.

I did get this key new feature added this week. It will be a huge hit at Party Cove this summer. I just need to get Jassman to do his famous bend over shot next to it!:evilb: :D

Id hate to ruin this thread too,:p :D come summer when warmer in your neck of the woods, when you least expect it, your time is coming buddy:drink: