Flag Girl -
I am sorry to hear that you and your fiance have had some bad luck...
Here's what I would do:
1. TAKE AS MANY PICTURES AS POSSIBLE!! Make sure they are dated and if at all possible, have you or your fiance in a few pictures standing next to the damage.
2. Fully document any and all damage that you think was caused by the marina. Be as specific as possible.
3. Contact the owner of the marina ASAP. Meet with them in person to discuss the damage. First, try by phone, then if needed by CERTIFIED LETTER.
4. Contact your insurance company and make them aware of what happened.
5. If the owner refuses to meet with you, contact an attorney ASAP that specializes in property damage cases. Make sure you have as much information as possible.
6. If the marina is still uncooperative, you may want to file suit.
The rest will be a very long and uncomfortable ride.
Good Luck! I wish you the best!
Keep us informed on this situation.