If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine

How`s Vargant doing?

Has anyone heard how his operation went? Haven`t seen him on the board for a while. Hope all is well.

Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    Hi Kurt, check your PM mailbox

dont know about vagrant though, but your right. havent seen him in a while. what was his operation for?
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
    08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
    08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
    08 OPA High Points Champion
    10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member Charter Member vagrant's Avatar
    My Boats:
    poker runs offshore racing
    Lake Norman N.C.
    Hey Kurt,

Well I made it through alive . I think my wife put some updates on here. Thanks for asking. Man Surgery went fine but I will NEVER STAY AT CAROLINA MEDICAL HOSPITAL AGAIN. The service was horrible. I am still pretty sore and learning what I should and should not do. I still have some major pain going down my leg. My doctor said there was more nerve damage than was first thought so its going to take longer for the nerves to heal. The pain killers work ok put I am trying to wean myself off of them . I do have some pretty good stories to tell you . We plan on being at the chill out I will fill you in then .

Take Care

Champagne taste on a beer Budget

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc

My Boats:
    162 scout flats 90 merc
    eden nc
    david glad you are doing well and looking foward to meeting you at the chill out robbie

Twin screws
    Hey Kirk, what kind of surgery did you have? Glad to here you are doing well.

Mr. Demeanor
    Glad to see you free from the horsepistol! I had a horrible experience at the University of Chicago as well and they are supposed to be one of the best. I didnt know you were having a fusion done. I had mine done just over a year ago. The recovery including nerve pain will be slow but one day youll notice your doing things you couldnt before. Keep you chin up and if you want to vent feel free to email me.

[email protected]