If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Offshore Addiction

What should I do?

Should I keep it or sell it? last years winter project,16' cimmaron jet boat '86,01 Hp gm 5.7 ,30 over,h-beam rods,edlebrock heads, twin 750's,671 TBS,berkley pump,turbo-blower pistons,full roller.have been towed behind it myself,and pulled all the kids with it!just dont know if theirs enough time for it,hate to have it just sittin,maybe I should make time for it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 12-30-2003 at 07:40 AM.

My Boats:
    2000 24 Pantera
    Jupiter, Fl
    You should 1st, have your head examined for putting that engine in that boat, and second, tell us how fast,
    and 3rd, let me take it for a spin

Offshore Addiction
    1rst,I did have my head examined,they never gave me the answer,2nd,its only runnin about 5lbs of boost,so its tops out at 68,for ski'in(but youll swallow your teeth gettin there),and 3rd,Ive seen your driving!
    Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 12-30-2003 at 08:09 AM.

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    (but youll swallow your teeth gettin there)

Never heard that before!!! LMAO!!!