Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey GLH!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67435-hey-glh.html)

Biggus 12-30-2003 07:29 AM

Hey GLH!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey man,

How`s the Tiger search going? You must be having fun searching for the right one. How about the one with 6`s and different graphics.

I got a new trailer, hope to meet up with your crew next season. :eek: :D

...did I ever show you this pic :D

GLH 12-30-2003 08:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Search is going great I have seen two one in CT (#6's) and one in Long Island now there are two to go in FL, Craig Barry just sold the fifth one I was considering.

The rig with the #6's is sweet specially the paint, but before I start crunching numbers I want to see the other two rigs available in FL. I am flying to FL the WE of Jan 10th coming back right away on the 11th. After that I can start my homework regarding $.

I would love Parnell's old boat with the big drives but the numbers have to work for me. If I go with that boat I doubt I would ever run anything but NA engines in it. Chief and Cobra make some around 750HP but I cant' swing those engines right now so I might find some 500HP's or 525's for the season while I catch my breath and do the switch next winter. I want to buy a working package, not boat and engine separate so there is some work for that rig.
Taking into account that I doubt I would run anything more than 750HP I think that even if I get a rig with Bravo's I can eventually upgrade to XR's and they would take the load of that kind of power. The boating on Champlain does not get rough very often were your flying all the time which would be destructive on the drives. I am pretty easy on take offs also.

All and all it's a very enjoyable shopping spree, and I will take my time to find the package I like.

How did you fair out with your engines finally? and how many hours did you and Monroe put on that rig last summer anyway?

OldSchool 12-30-2003 08:13 AM

Good luck with your search and enjoy it!!!:)

Audiofn 12-30-2003 08:24 AM

Hey GL there is a short bald buy with a small dick driving that thing....... YUP PERFECT BOAT FOR YOU :D:D

impulsive 12-30-2003 08:46 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

GLH 12-30-2003 08:58 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey GL there is a short bald buy with a small dick driving that thing....... YUP PERFECT BOAT FOR YOU :D:D
I ain't bald! :D:D:D

Biggus 12-30-2003 08:58 AM

Our motor problem was fixed right away, I had a fresh one built by Tim Dorr, DME, here in Maine. I HIGHLY recommend him. He built and installed complete fresh motor within three weeks! He`s a fantastic marine hi perf mech shop is immaculate and and his word is gold. Pretty rare in this field.

We logged about 60 hrs on the Cig and about 100 on the 22 Pachanga (Monroe`s boat) ....he`s not welcome in the Cig :D

Have fun with your search, I love the hunt for a new toy!

Kurt

Nauti Kitty 12-30-2003 09:06 AM

Yeah and I'm not that short. :o

GLH 12-30-2003 09:26 AM

Parnell don't worry about Jon (Audiofn) I think his oatmeal was a little watery this morning, and his eyesight gets all messed up when he's not regular.
Besides he's from Mass, yahh know like Ted Kennedy, Dukakis and all those illustrious leaders. :D:D

impulsive 12-30-2003 11:55 AM

Wow Wow Hey.......:eek: Thats coming from a guy in Vermont:p Oh wait , you do have shoot your mouth off Dean:D :D and if your gay its a great place to get married:D :D ;)