Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where will you be to ring in the new year? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67538-where-will-you-ring-new-year.html)

BobbyB 12-31-2003 09:37 PM

I will be at home watching tv.

R Addiction 12-31-2003 10:00 PM

Had a great dinner with my beautiful wife, (lobster tails, alaskan king crab legs and a huge plate of shrimp!!!) Now we are kickin' back watching that Dick Clark and The Croc Hunter!! I didn't tell you about the 2 desserts..one was Key Lime Pie and coffee and the other was......;)

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!:D

OldSchool 01-01-2004 12:48 PM

Originally posted by Biggus
I`m going down the road to the "Knife and Gun Club" :D
I thought the wife banned you from that place!:eek: :D :D

Steve_H 01-01-2004 05:25 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
I was right about here at Midnight....of course, it was darker then :)
how many dui arrest did you have ocifer T?
we went to some friends and watched movies.
2 glasses of wine was enough for me.
my tie-one-on days are a thing of the past.
hurts to much the next day :crazy:

bryanspeedracer 01-01-2004 07:27 PM

Just Once,

How did you make out? Those hard, plastic back seats suck.

Got locked in once, but thats another story...

Mark D 01-01-2004 07:55 PM

I was at the hospital.
My wife gave birth to our 8lb baby girl at 06:41 on New Year's Eve.
Got to watch the Seattle Space Needle fireworks from the room window.

Steve_H 01-01-2004 08:17 PM

Originally posted by PurePower
I was at the hospital.

nice tax timing PurePower :cool: and congrats!

MitchStellin 01-01-2004 08:33 PM

We had to race from a bar 25 miles from our "home" bar, we made it with time to spare. I was in the UP of MI snowmobiling, yes there was snow, not a ton but enough. Got back just in time to run into an old GF from 5 years ago, we had a riot and hope she visits again. There are no police in this town (Grand Marais, MI) but I still walked home from the bar and my sled was still there in the AM:D The walk was the best part of the night since we all walked and stopped at houses with lights on for one for the road. Woke up on the couch, with the wood stove red hot and the room was 85 deg, I thought I was on the Sun and opened a door and fell back asleep, then I woke up freezing and started the whole process over:D The funny part was I don't even remember the walk:D One buddy fell asleep in the garage where there is another wood burner, he wanted to work on his sled for the morning and fell asleep on it. I started mine and woke his a$$ up:D All in all it was a year end like I have not had in a long time.:cool: And the weekend is still to come!!!!

WARPAINT 01-01-2004 09:02 PM

Originally posted by PurePower
I was at the hospital.

Congrats PurePower, no joke my sons birthday was yesterday!14 years old.Serious tax break this year;) You get to write her off for the whole year behind us.Take her to disney with your savings;)

Mark D 01-02-2004 12:43 AM

Thanks guys for the congrats.
Yes that tax savings will help me pay for my new Myco:)