Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OffshoreOnly Gladiator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67872-offshoreonly-gladiator.html)

WARPAINT 01-04-2004 08:28 PM

As far as my renewal with OSO, i want my money back!!:D He wasnt broken down...........you know when your 16 and pretend to run out of gas;)

R Addiction 01-04-2004 08:52 PM

Or when you take your Dads Chris Craft out and jam it in the mud.....sound familiar Warpaint?:p

You have to love this place...even the Board God is bustin' (in fun) on the old resin buckets!!!

And yes Steve we are EVERYWHERE!!!!! :cool:

WARPAINT 01-04-2004 09:09 PM

RA, Lucys 41 spanked the OSO boat and they have not gotten over it yet:p I bet $ OSO's next boat will be an old school Apache;)

cigarette1 01-04-2004 09:28 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
As far as my renewal with OSO, i want my money back!!:D He wasnt broken down...........you know when your 16 and pretend to run out of gas;)
Are you trying to say the Apache was lying :confused:

;)

Sydwayz 01-04-2004 09:29 PM

Steve, I am ALLLLLLLL OVER THAT!!!!! :D :D
Everything I own is on wheels or floats, so you may see me soon!

OffshoreOnly 01-04-2004 09:35 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
RA, Lucys 41 spanked the OSO boat and they have not gotten over it yet:p I bet $ OSO's next boat will be an old school Apache;)
Please remind me when that was, if I remember correctly in Milwaukee I passed Lucy's 41 as did Philly, as did Tom Abraham. Only difference is that OSO boat is 10mph slower than the other two Gladiators. :D

It is weird that every time that a story is told about that 41 that the story is told backwards. Tom, Philly, and I are ready when that boat gets out of the shop.

This time we will have a video camera ready.:D

WARPAINT 01-04-2004 09:36 PM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Are you trying to say the Apache was lying :confused:

;)

Absolutely!! You have to lie the pants off the ladies sometimes:D As far as Apache being the best............well you know the rest;)

spitfire1 01-04-2004 09:40 PM

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Please remind me when that was, if I remember correctly in Milwaukee I passed Lucy's 41 as did Philly, as did Tom Abraham. Only difference is that OSO boat is 10mph slower than the other two Gladiators. :D

It is weird that every time that a story is told about that 41 that the story is told backwards. Tom, Philly, and I are ready when that boat gets out of the shop.

This time we will have a video camera ready.

Good....then we will see who walks the walk....and who talks the talk.............

R Addiction 01-04-2004 09:45 PM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Steve, I am ALLLLLLLL OVER THAT!!!!! :D :D
Everything I own is on wheels or floats, so you may see me soon!

Bryan, I didn't know you live in a trailer?;)

Sydwayz 01-04-2004 11:32 PM

R'A, that came out wrong! :D :D But you got me!

I am real estate shopping as we speak, but I may looking to move to the southern part of the DC Metro area. VERY SOUTHERN!!!! The commute already sucks-ass on I-95, so what's another 1000 miles???