If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i have your products in my boats and i am pleased with there performance thanks

New Hampshuu !!
    The start of a new era.....Good luck, Mike.....

B3 Consulting

You are a class guy who played a significant part in our success in the promotion and production of the OPT race in Chicago (Gurnee) in 1991. Eike Batista had just taken over OPT and Stephen Stills was racing with Bobby Moore and him for the first time. Your local knowledge and input was invaluable. I remember talking to you at length at that time about changing the name to Livorsi. Best of luck with the new identity.

Gary Johnson

Charter Member #34 Charter Member Dock Holiday's Avatar
    Beautiful North Carolina

Customer service and quality make the company, not the name. We all know you and personally I have found the quality and customer service to be excellent.

I remember what you said when I joking complained about the length of the electric cable on the new GPS Monster speedo I bought last year. You had me on the floor.

It is great to deal with you and I wish you lots of continued success in the future!

Just one thing though. If I have one gauge go bad, you will replace all the others free so they all will match, right?

Mark Terry

Boynton Beach FL

Since moving on to bigger and better things I was privaleged to work with two of the most down to earth businessmen in the marine industry Mike Livorsi and Ed Manion of Livorsi Marine. Words cannot express the service and support I have received from these fine gentlemen and the company Mike owns and Ed works for. The word Gaffrig in my eyes does not change the way this company takes care of there customers be it an OEM or dealer or consumer. Mike has bent over backwards for myself and the Super Cat race team I crew with. Good Luck To The Whole Livorsi Marine Clan!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Platinum Member Scott B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Donzi Criterion SS, X-18 , 16 OB, Z-235, F-14, Magnum Missile
    Slightly North of Cuba
    Originally posted by Gary C
    Good Luck Mike! I met you in Miami 2 years ago, remember unbolting that steering wheel from your display board?
    Wow, I feel so used.. I thought Mike only unbolted a wheel for me @ the show...

Funny, recieved a customers order today from Livorsi. I guess I will photograpgh them for posterity, these will be the last ones I see with Gaffrig on them.

Mike, it's great to see you taking this in stride. Sucks to lose the case, i know it was hard fought. But in the long run, I think it is better to have a "new" name out there, yours. Best of luck, cya @ the Miami Show!!!

Scott B

Platinum Member Platinum Member CAP071's Avatar
    So when can we expect to see The "Livorsi" only gauge names to be used and sold nation wide?
    “It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.”

Member #154 Platinum Member Indy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Missing my PowerPlay
    SW CT & Long Island Sound
    Mike, your committment to customer service separates you from others. Ed Manion was a huge help to me regarding a throttle I returned. He fixed the problem, sent it back fast with no charge. He took the time while he was on the phone and I was in the boat giving me instructions on how to install it. It took about 10 minutes while I performed the work. That customer service has earned repeat business from me, and will earn recommendations whenever I can give it.

My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Spring Lake, Michigan
    Mike ,

Looking forward to seeing the new name and the always improving products

Whiting, IN
    Originally posted by cobra marty
    Now how about a web site that we can see your great guages.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast