HOT stock tip gone down the tubes

Notices

HOT stock tip gone down the tubes

Old 01-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Here's a good tip MSO on NYSE. I hear this lady knows everything about trading stock! BH
Old 01-07-2004, 02:04 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Snake oil sellers of the 90's.
Is anyone surprised of this??
I ear he's on ebay now selling stuff from Romania and making a killing on shipping fees!
Old 01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So called "stock tips" have never worked for me. Stick to the proven winners and index funds....
Old 01-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I've sworn off that crap.

Now I only take stock tips from one man. And he has proven himself over many many many many times. If you read the Indianapolis Star, you will have heard his name a few times. Casual stock tips are no good in my eyes.

Yes, been burnt myself...
Old 01-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Registered

I don't know I did really well getting in on XMSR (XM Radio) back when it was 4.18 per share. It pays to throughly research but no matter what the risk are high and no one can properly predict. Trust only yourself.

Roby
Old 01-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered

Whoa... Spoke too soon. Down 1.87

Roby
Old 01-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm done with stock tips they all go south on me
Old 01-07-2004, 04:37 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Excerpt #1

Originally posted by Shane
Need To Make A Nice Hit? LAST CHANCE!? (Post #1)

I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WILL ALL OF THE OSO BROTHERS (AND SISTERS). This may not be the place for it but I PROMISE you will all thank me. I have been involved with a stock for over a year. It was at .03 about 3 months ago. It hit the 52 week high of .23 yesterday.

Shane: Thank you for the info. First let me say that my broker who is vice president of Prudential Securities ( one of the biggest firms in the country) which I speak to almost everyday just informed me that stock closed end of day today at .075. (seven and a half cents) so what's up ??? What happened since yesterday? Did everyone sell out??? Do you have any info? I can't help but believe in my broker as his knowledge and expertice pays for ALL my toys and keeps me from holding a 9-5 job.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

10X

Start at the beginning of the thread and read your way down.. They make much more sense that way

Scott B
Old 01-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
shane in lj42's defense, i bought when he said and made a nice chunk, just got out at the right time so to each his own....
Consider yourself lucky. EXTREMELY lucky! Look at the chart and historical price data. The $0.32 you refer to was an INTRADAY high. I am not saying anything negative about the purveyor of the information. All I am saying is to WATCH OUT and have a solid well balanced portfolio. Just illustrating what happens when stocks are hyped and the guys doing the hyping blow out. If there were any sustainable "REAL" solid FUNDAMENTAL reason for owning the stock it would have TANKED the way it did. Additionally, why was there no post about the time to sell? Seems to me that if this was such an opportunity the sell signal should have been posted to protect OSO members who took the advice to get out and lock in their gains. OR, if the people hyping the stock were selling on the run up in price did they NOT want the same people they convinced to buy, to turn around and sell and thereby leaving them not being able to liquidate their shares? Again, I am NOT insinuating ANYTHING just pointing out what happens and how people get burned!

Quick Reply: HOT stock tip gone down the tubes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.