Notices

O\T my dad

Old 01-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not really sure at this point. I am going to stay with ChrisK for a while up at Orlando while I am getting on my feet. I am going to apply at several of the law enforcement agencies around to include Hillsboro Co. Sheriffs and Tampa PD. But I will also be lookin for a job to do in the interim so I dont have to come back up here to keep working once all my vacation days are used up. What kind of shop do you run down there?? Here in Pittsburgh, my family owns a small boat marina on the side.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm happy to hear.
It must be nice to have a father.
I wish you and all your family happiness!
Old 01-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Registered

Talking

As I said before, that is awesome.
Maybe he can teach you how to make the boat faster
Old 01-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Al,

Matt and I are so happy for you! The Holidays must have been so different for you this year. I am glad to hear you are going to learn some new ropes from your DAD!

We wish you the best!

See you in February for the testing session!

Julie
Old 01-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Offshore Addiction

thanks everybody,and rollwithit I have a pretty good connection w/TPD if you need some help!

Old 01-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Al,
I very happy to hear that the meeting has worked out well for you. Both of you must be very excited to be catching up with the past years. Best of luck and continued success with your new relationship.

Your furntiture business has my attention. We're moving at the end of this month and will be looking for some new furnishings.

Old 01-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Registered

Hey thanks. And if I can ever do anything for ya, let me know. (hint, practice runs on the race boat)
Old 01-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Offshore Addiction

baja daze,all you and everybody has to do is give a call and figure out a time to meet or I try to email some pages with what specific needs are,(dad says he's tried email but you really cant see things that well), I'll have the books soon,probally towards the beginning or middle of next week,and until dad and I get things situated I'll put orders together and get larger orders shipped by one of his guys,either by tractor or with one of his fifth wheels,he wants me to spend alittle time to try to find another wharehouse or somthing to that effect,but he also is selling most of his commercial property up there and wants to move back here anyway,so he may just put up a new building,he's just not sure of how much inventory he'll have left or if he's gonna keep it all and kinda semiretire and still keep it running!either way I get to continue running whatever he helps me with and keep his accounts running!his problem is,he's doin so well he's not wantin to retire!anyway he's got over 400,000 in inventory of his own stuff and everything else is just a phone call away,most of his own lines are solid oak,no partical wood or rubberwood crap(that stuff that loosens up after awhile)he's built his business on high quality stuff and comfort,for right around half of the stuff you see in retail stores,he supplies a whole bunch of other furniture stores also,on his way out this morning he took a bunch of stuff to a customer of his in clearwater!

Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 01-08-2004 at 03:19 PM.