Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Best 28' performance boat for rough water? >

Best 28' performance boat for rough water?

Notices

Best 28' performance boat for rough water?

Old 01-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BJM
Warpaint

I do remember floating around outside of Lloyds,but running away like a little girl? I sold that boat but I still have the blonde in my rotation! My new boat will be finished in the spring and my challenge will stand to anyone all summer! C-spray, bring it on! I ain't afraid of no stinkin Bat! I suggest to all who want to play to bring your helmets and Life jackets, cause that can be a nasty ride with 20mph winds. I will race for money,drinks ,dinner, *****es, or nothing at all. Whatever anybody wants.

B.J.Maher
Lets make it more interesting.If i win the blonde sits on my lap at Jellyfish Joels while you buy and serve me my drinks.I like their unfrozen Margarita's by the way.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:11 AM
WickedWon

Default Very "Sick" Saber

Baddest 28' Offshore anything ? 1220 natural big inch HP, Hubers, #5 Speedmasters. Again this thing was built to be HAMMERED not talked about.
Attached Thumbnails Best 28' performance boat for rough water?-noexcuses9vs.jpg  

Old 01-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Very "Sick" Saber

Originally posted by WickedWon
Baddest 28' Offshore anything ? 1220 natural big inch HP, Hubers, #5 Speedmasters. Again this thing was built to be HAMMERED not talked about.
Very nice Wicked. Still have her?
Old 01-12-2004, 10:24 AM
WickedWon

Default Bet Ya Never Saw A Picture Like This

A 28' straight V running a solid, comfortable ( but cold) 100MPH !
Attached Thumbnails Best 28' performance boat for rough water?-noexcuses7vs.jpg  

Old 01-12-2004, 10:30 AM
WickedWon

Default One More

Na, parted it out to protect the innocent Notice how the X dimension was controlled by the rubrail Sure am glad I grew up and stopped doing this silly sh#t
Attached Thumbnails Best 28' performance boat for rough water?-noexcuses-3s.jpg  

Old 01-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Wicked.. That is sick... Very nice
Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not making any predictions about winners, just providing some ancient history. MrOffshore and RAddiction are already doing WAY too much cheerleading for us superhero types. (I note that they haven't volunteered to ride along yet, though.) I'm trying to speak softly here, but there's no way I'm going to give away how big of a stick I might be carrying......

Warpaint - Your %$#@*!& boat defeated me a long time ago. You have no idea how many times I've banged and cut my head on your freaking skegs.....

BJ - I've seen you in action in F1. Impressive. Those Activators are tough. (Good "trash talk", too.)

"No Excuses" - W-o-w-w
Old 01-12-2004, 11:09 AM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Warpaint, man I dunno! BJ's old boat didn't seem to run too bad. The boat's new owner ran with us for quite a while in Tome's poker run and we were cruisin in the 80's. Seemed to handle the water pretty well! Now if Ike and his 41 hadn't put all those Skaters in the weeds you would have been bak there with me to see it! You may want to follow Chucks lead and kinda do a "slow snuggle up" to BJ rather than just come right out kick his but. Besides it would be easier on the new motors! Keep your head up and your wallet open!
Old 01-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Bob
Warpaint, man I dunno! BJ's old boat didn't seem to run too bad. The boat's new owner ran with us for quite a while in Tome's poker run and we were cruisin in the 80's. Seemed to handle the water pretty well! Now if Ike and his 41 hadn't put all those Skaters in the weeds you would have been bak there with me to see it! You may want to follow Chucks lead and kinda do a "slow snuggle up" to BJ rather than just come right out kick his but. Besides it would be easier on the new motors! Keep your head up and your wallet open!
Wicked, that is one sick unit!

Chuck, i wanted to talk to you about that.One of my skegs has a nick in it.I am going to need your insurance info.

Bob, i will let Ike throttle my 28 to victory.I would do it but i want to prove to BJ that just about anyone driving my Apache could wail on an Activatorliner

Ike has more seat time than i in the 28 so he is the better man for the job.I am not skeered honest

Last edited by WARPAINT; 01-12-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Paint,
How does your 28' stackup against Chucks winged-wonder?

Quick Reply: Best 28' performance boat for rough water?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.