Which Apache do You Like Better? >

Which Apache do You Like Better?

Notices

Which Apache do You Like Better?

Old 01-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Agreed. I just like to scream something out when I see a profound thought that startles me.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Registered

Originally posted by CigaretteFirefox
Agreed. I just like to scream something out when I see a profound thought that startles me.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SS930
1)"If it is too high for you when looking move on."
People obviously are moving on... they aren't selling at the inflated prices that people are asking. Rare? Yes and no... look in the classifieds.

2)"Be thankful that the resale is lower than the new price." True of every boat, otherwise the builder would've charged more!

3)"What do you think it is worth ??" Unfortunately for you, not what you put into it. This is why many that are for sale have major work needed.
I have to disagree on a couple of points, the rare Item may demand a few more $$$, but it also is for a smaller group of buyers. Some of the prices may be inflated, but do not throw everyone in the same category. I also do not believe I have too much invested, I was giving an example. Just because a guy is upside down in a fountain and dumps it $40,000 below Market does not mean everyone is worth that. My .02 again, but I think someone asked a question and it was going down the ugly road again.

Have fun !
Old 01-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just need help...

I Plan on making a purchase in the next couple of weeks.

A Brand Spanking Used, previously loved Apache.

As an Auto Dealer (and all around cheap bastard) I really need to buy the best for the least money.

Broken Arrow or Tatonka
?

103 MPH vs 85 MPH
?

I like both paint jobs

What is a fair price for each of them

Tatonka is asking $200K
B/A is $300K

If the prices were the same I'd take the arrow hands down (Speed, Size,and supply).

Ok Boys Lets hear some offers (No brokers or selling parties please)

What would you offer?

I think I'm about to find out why these boats stay for sale a long time!!! (Buying beloved toys from wealthy people aren't easy )

Last edited by ScalpTaker36; 01-11-2004 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:34 AM
Registered

This is what we call "Where Two Fools Met" sale. You can figure it out.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:11 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

My favorite Apache is Ghost Runner!! Cool Colors...saw it on the way down to Fla. to pick up my Active.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both of those boats are severely overpriced. It will need to be a buyer that sees something in the respective boat that justifies paying double FMV. Having said that, the $100k difference in price would buy you a new paint job and a few spare engines or a nice tow rig........
Old 01-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default APACHES

These boats hold their value very well, I resently went thru my powerboat collection and these boats are for sale for more then they were 10 years ago. Like my freind RHC mentioned awhile back individualism is priceless. Every APACHE is differnt, maybe some poeple don't mind going out the chanel and seeing a boat just like the one they are driving only with differnt colors,but APACHE owners do. If you don't like the prices don't look at them. I love Cigs also but I went for an APACHE,and will be buying another one sometime this year. Scott thank you for the pizza and suds last night!! Freddie buy BROKEN ARROW if she runs 103 then you will have a cruising speed near what TATONKA runs balls out, also you can't out grow a 47. Happy hunting.Steve

Last edited by Nykamp; 01-11-2004 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Re: APACHES

Originally posted by Nykamp
These boats hold their value very well, I resently went thru my powerboat collection and these boats are for sale for more then they were 10 years ago. Like my freind RHC mentioned awhile back individualism is priceless. Every APACHE is differnt, maybe some poeple don't mind going out the chanel and seeing a boat just like the one they are driving only with differnt colors,but APACHE owners do. If you don't like the prices don't look at them. I love Cigs also but I went for an APACHE,and will be buying another one sometime this year. Scott thank you for the pizza and suds last night!! Freddie buy BROKEN ARROW if she runs 103 then you will have a cruising speed near what TATONKA runs balls out, also you can't out grow a 47. Happy hunting.Steve
exactly nykamp, i do not know how you can idle through the channel in grand haven and see two or three other boats, esp. powerquest, and not feel like your boat is just another cookie from the cutter.

INDIVIDUALITY, its what makes me proud to own a SABER. there will never be another one like mine.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nykamp,

Great seeing you !!! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

I would go BA, always liked the boat.

Quick Reply: Which Apache do You Like Better?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.