Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Which Apache do You Like Better? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68432-apache-do-you-like-better.html)

OBNOXUS21 01-10-2004 08:06 AM

Out of those two, I would pick Broken Arrow.

Still, my favorite is Crazy Horse. Or HotDuck's because of the cockpit configuration.

ScalpTaker36 01-10-2004 08:14 AM

Originally posted by cashbrain
Kenny Lanza is selling Subtle Approach(41) and the old Jenny's Express(41) the boats have been sitting since Dan Passed ,but,don't plan to get them at any deal..the family are hard on their numbers....

I still think the two best deals out there are Ghost Runner(Stinson was drinking the night before,when he picked out the interior colour) and Allez Vite..which is flawless

I need a pleasure set up. Allez Vite is a great boat, but it doesn't work for me & the Wife.

Jack, do you have pics of dan's boats?

I'm also curious whattype of speed does Taktonka make
?

spitfire1 01-10-2004 08:21 AM

I was told mid eighties....

SLINGSHOT 01-10-2004 08:26 AM

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS LOOKING..BUT NO BUYING

WHERES THE HITCH?:confused:

Nykamp 01-10-2004 08:39 AM

APACHES

Scalp I detailed both of the boats in question after they were at the MCMANUS display. They are awsome, the 47 is sweet but a 41 is a little more marketable down the road. I also did CRAZY HORSE, they are all nice boats. The latest 41 on boat trader is a sweet ride it's called LOW PROFILE it's not the one that TNT had for sale. It's never been publicly for sale before, this guy is the 2nd owner, she is a twin to S Gradys ONLY RUMMORS full kevlar. The colors are not blue like they come up on the computer, the transome and drives and dash are torquoise. You can't make a bad choice on any of these classic rides. Scalp I am sending you a PM or call me if you still have my number. Happy hunting. Steve

Nykamp 01-10-2004 09:00 AM

KAGEMAN

Todd's KAGEMAN is down by Sweers for sale, when looking at 41's make sure the front tank has been replaced or you will have a huge amount of cash leaving your wallet. Steve

Comanche3Six 01-10-2004 09:07 AM

my guess...overpriced for today's market
Agreed! Or they would be sold.....buyers are patient, they know the Apache they are looking at isn't the last one that will come up for sale. So low price will trigger that predator instinct in a buyer and make a sale.

SLINGSHOT 01-10-2004 09:31 AM

my guess...overpriced for today's market
ON THE OTHER HAND YOU GOTTA PAY FO WHAT YOU WANT....MOST OF THESE BOAT ARE OVER 500K TO REPLACE, SO ANYTHING UNDER 25OK FOR A NICE APACHE THAT IS FRESH REDONE SEEMS LIKE A FAIR DEAL. HELL KEMOSABE WAS SOLD RECENTLY IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.

i just dont think you are going to find a nice deal for 75k:D

SLINGSHOT 01-10-2004 09:32 AM

Originally posted by CigaretteFirefox
Agreed! Or they would be sold.....buyers are patient, they know the Apache they are looking at isn't the last one that will come up for sale. So low price will trigger that predator instinct in a buyer and make a sale.
you also get what you pay for......as with anything

SS930 01-10-2004 09:45 AM

I suspect many people look at the opportunity cost when laying down this kind of money... It's hard to justify laying down $200,000 for a 15 year old boat when you can buy something much newer for the same money. Personally if I was in the market for something like this I'd strongly consider an Apache for the resale reasons alone. You have to remember it's a niche market and selling in a tight economy is tough for big money niche items...