Notices

Please help Ben Kramer

Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And thats about 1/100th of good reading about Ben, take a look at how he tried to break out of prison. He is a real piece of work to put it nice.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
And thats about 1/100th of good reading about Ben, take a look at how he tried to break out of prison. He is a real piece of work to put it nice.
LMAO.... Some people just crack me up... Too Funny..

I read enough.... No more needs to be said!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

yes lets just send another helicopter to get him out maybe this time it wont crash or maybe it will and we can all be done with him
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by klaw
yes lets just send another helicopter to get him out maybe this time it wont crash or maybe it will and we can all be done with him
See now I got to google more... You talking helicopters and escape now..

Curiousity has me.....
sorry at the time of all of this I was 18-20.. Not worried about people like him.. I had one thing and ONE thing only on my mind!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:44 AM
KANTSTAYAWAY

packinair was the chopper pilot ,and troutly rode along as security . of course they hit the wrong prison, now one of them is stuck inside

Old 02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by klaw

I remember my dad tellling me abou that story. Rumor also has it that just to transport him from jail to the court house they would pretty much shut down the route, add extra security, check for bombs along the way, etc...crazy stuff.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by mmareno
See now I got to google more... You talking helicopters and escape now..

Curiousity has me.....
sorry at the time of all of this I was 18-20.. Not worried about people like him.. I had one thing and ONE thing only on my mind!!!!!!

yes you do
He was in jail copter landed in proson yard to try and break him out crashed and he broke leg
Old 02-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mmareno
Sorry... Didn't mean to sound rude... I just don't know the name... I haven't been around enough I guess.. and I wasn't trying to start another long thread over he said she said BullSh*t..

Not a prob! Ben Kramer is just a VERY well known figure in the powerboat world, so your aggressive reply was a little surprising.

Ben Kramer is a former World/National Champion boat racer, as well as a founder and former owner of the original Apache Powerboats. He was also involved in the drug trade, and is thought by some to have had Don Aronow killed. He's currently serving life without parol. He's the topic of frequent debates over Aronow's murder, and the history of Apache boats and racing team.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHr4LbyL2W0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHr4LbyL2W0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 02-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Not a prob! Ben Kramer is just a VERY well known figure in the powerboat world, so your aggressive reply was a little surprising.

Ben Kramer is a former World/National Champion boat racer, as well as a founder and former owner of the original Apache Powerboats. He was also involved in the drug trade, and is thought by some to have had Don Aronow killed. He's currently serving life without parol. He's the topic of frequent debates over Aronow's murder, and the history of Apache boats and racing team.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHr4LbyL2W0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHr4LbyL2W0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Wow. I have googled this man and found about 400,000 stories.. I will read some tonight... I have never heard of him but was not into the powerboats until Mid 90's..
Unbelievable stories i have read so far.... I mean WOW!!

Thanks
Old 02-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

How does it come that everyone is against him?

thx

Quick Reply: Please help Ben Kramer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.