Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New England Members Sign In!!! >

New England Members Sign In!!!

Notices

New England Members Sign In!!!

Old 01-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

When we get together we should plan a run. Narragansettt Bay,or Maybe Cape Cod Bay? That run is always a fun boat ride.
We could run from the canal to P-town for lunch and take in the amusing sites!!
Maybe a run to one of the islands from Bass River.

Last edited by TomR; 01-17-2004 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey I am boatless for now butr used to run the Ct River and around Old Saybrook ct.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:07 PM
AIRTIME

wow that was a lot of reading JON F1 would be great ideal 3 hotels with in 5mins, boat runs somerset,fallriver to old harbor BLOCK ISLAND overnight party everythings in walking distance(bars) great beach . well have to run now my PATS CHEERLEADER MAY HAVE TICKETS AGAIN THIS WEEK I'LL BE BACK.GOOOOO PATS GO PATS DEEEFENCE

Old 01-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Where On Winni....

Originally posted by blownincome1
Do The Math...
Where on Winni Are You????
Just Wondering
BI1 ~ We are just outside of Center Harbor.

For security purposes, I can not divulge the official location in the event that AH takes me up on my offer...
Old 01-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default good spot on the lake

At least marine patrol doesnt get up that way much.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Registered
Gold Member

very true, we only see them once in a while. I was down in Paugus bay when they busted me for being too loud. Got to go to the Sunday morning club and get tested... and I failed, (96dba) oops- Finally got it quieted down but it took some time and $$$ to do it, just in time to sell it to a guy in Cali. Next time I go thru hull my first call will be to the guys at HPI
Old 01-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default what do you want for your next boat???

Im looking (FOUND 1 I LIKE ) but If I see what you are looking for will let you know.2 sets of eyes better than 1
Waiting for summer winter has ##cked so far gives me time to boat hunt
Old 01-18-2004, 10:47 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Default Re: what do you want for your next boat???

Originally posted by blownincome1
Im looking (FOUND 1 I LIKE ) but If I see what you are looking for will let you know.2 sets of eyes better than 1
Waiting for summer winter has ##cked so far gives me time to boat hunt
I hear ya, I like the change of seasons here - especially when it changes to summer!

I'm heading to the Miami show this year with a buddy of mine, he's looking to buy a 31 or 34 Formula PC, (he's on the ocean in Newburyport and more into that type of boat). I'm going down a day or two early to talk to Jo at Pantera. I am wrestling with a few dilemmas - being that I do most of my boating on the lake. I need something that rides well, handles the rough days we get, has enough room to be comfortable for my wife but isn't so long that you can't get a spot at a dock on a Saturday in Wolfeboro. Oh, I almost forgot - it has to be FAST, that is the one place she and I totally agree. So, without saying too much I am thinking about a 28' Pantera with 525's, yup two... Should be good for mid 90's and will run on 87 octane, as super is hard to come by up there.

Thanks very much for your offer to look, I am going to try to go new as I am looking to do something different this time around.

Do you leave your boat on the lake for the summer? We'll have to catch up at some point up there. We bought a 23' Excalibur (Wellcraft isn't my fav. but the dealer / manuf. had some good incentives going) to hold us over until we figure out what's next for sure.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default trailer

We trailer to and from the lake and can be found at west alton on a SUNNY DAY ! try to stay away from the wiers if possible MP (PIAs) Wolfboro and the Broads are safe ports ....When summer is here will try to hook up !!
Bob
Old 01-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blownincome1, I see your from Epping N.H. (hello neighbor) We also trailer to and from the lake, Have you ever made it over to the coast line? We only had boat for a year and always looking for new places to boat.

Quick Reply: New England Members Sign In!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.