Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New England Members Sign In!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68780-new-england-members-sign.html)

Pantera1 08-03-2004 07:34 PM

Re: New England Members Sign In!!!

Ahuh I think i saw you early summer ..We hung out in front of your brothers place in a brown pantera ..Good calm spot to watch the sun go down.. I havnt been to the Nas in a few years , I hear its improved a bit ..Im gettin a hankerin for a frosty summer beverage ;)

CMG 08-03-2004 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Ahuh I think i saw you early summer ..We hung out in front of your brothers place in a brown pantera ..Good calm spot to watch the sun go down.. I havnt been to the Nas in a few years , I hear its improved a bit ..Im gettin a hankerin for a frosty summer beverage ;)

I left the Formula at the empty lots dock for a week thinking I would get up there for late afternoon rides, didnt happen. I am down in Windham and did't have time after work. Week-ends I'd rather get out to the ocean, its really crowded up the lake and I'm way to impatient for the run-about crowd to be darting out in front of me all day. B'day party Sunday, will be one of the last trips up this summer.

TomR 08-05-2004 03:09 PM

Who is going to the Rhode Island Poker Run this Saturday?? Chime in!

blownincome 08-19-2004 05:24 AM

Just read the local paper and I get so sick of reading anti Performance boat stuff in the union Leader!! not a good way to start my day!

http://www.theunionleader.com/articl...?article=42520

Pantera1 08-19-2004 07:56 PM

Man that article gets my blood boiling .." Merrill Fay and the quality of the lake " Man is that an oximoron.. His boat yard should be on the superfund list.. engine blocks and trannies laying all over the place , what a dump ..Oh ya he likes the sailboats ..SHAAAA thats because they spend 150 bucks for a stainless bolt at his "Ships Store"
Not to mention he is the largest culprit on the lake with the highest number of wet slips 375+ or - 25 depending on what he can put in for illegal floating docks..And a couple hundred more rack slips .. And he wants me to get rid of the one go fast tied up in front of my place ..Ya sounds fair to me :blaster:
There are problems with any size , shape and power of boat ..
However I do see a bit of a problem with the 40+ cruisers.. The shoreline /docks etc just arn't capable of taking 4 foot breakers from every angle..

blownincome 08-23-2004 05:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
XXX on the lake last weekend!! :drink:

Down in Smalls cove yesterday and heard something coming that sounded a bit different from the norm HP Boat and when I looked up ! There was Mike And XXX Idling By at 75-80 Ish WOW!!Would have loved to see the look on the MPs face When that baby went in to paugus channel!!
What a Awesome Boat! :D

WHOSNEXT 08-23-2004 08:42 AM

Hey Bob, Where is Smalls cove? is that where you hang? We spent the day at West Alton's sandbar, one of these days we will hook-up. Bob

blownincome 08-23-2004 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by WHOSNEXT
Hey Bob, Where is Smalls cove? is that where you hang? We spent the day at West Alton's sandbar, one of these days we will hook-up. Bob

West Alton= Smalls cove..
Ya we were there all day over near the chanel going into the marina..
What boat is yours?

WHOSNEXT 08-23-2004 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was the boat that sea tow had to come over give me a jump, Kids love playing with switches?

blownincome 08-23-2004 09:57 AM

Ya did see sea tow there didnt see what boat he went to though...did you see XXX when it went by?