Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New England Members Sign In!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68780-new-england-members-sign.html)

KNOT-RIGHT 08-23-2006 11:01 AM

Re: New England Members Sign In!!!

Anyone up for Block island for labor day weekend?

Got a few boats lined up rafting in new harbor.

Gerry

KNOT-RIGHT 08-23-2006 11:05 AM

I,m thinking sat night and sunday night.
Two nights is all I can get out of the wife
cramped under the bow. :eek:

sonic28 08-23-2006 12:41 PM

the poker run from beverlyport marina changes every year.from what i understand this year beverlyport to quincy bay marina to green harbor to gloucester back to beverly.this is not the biggest run but great for all of us that want to show off what the boat can really do.the poker run is for everyone its just some of us like the speed even thou its the cards not the speed.i say bragging rights.

benjen 08-23-2006 07:51 PM

What is the cost of the run???

slboatdrinks 09-03-2006 07:12 PM

Hitting the ramp in Somerset around 12:00 tomorrow. Lunch at the Boathouse restaurant in Tiverton, RI shortly after that.

Anyone up for a rip?!! :D

KNOT-RIGHT 09-04-2006 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Hitting the ramp in Somerset around 12:00 tomorrow. Lunch at the Boathouse restaurant in Tiverton, RI shortly after that.

Anyone up for a rip?!! :D

Whaz up?

Monday may let the sun out if it does. Please call me .We would be glad to hook up.

Will launch in Providence. Let me know where you will
be.

Gerry
401-255-5242

Sick Stinger 12-30-2006 07:01 PM

For everyone. Cant beleive i didnt see this post stupit me anyway i stared a thread about a run to Block Island the 4th of July if anyone didnt see it also jut wanted to check in as another OSO in NE

OL40SVX 12-30-2006 07:59 PM

Did you find a new boat yet??? If not, what are you looking at?

Sick Stinger 12-31-2006 07:51 AM

Hey foutain i did but deal fell through. It is a 1993 ThoroughBread 502 SC 600+ H.P.. Its in VA. My boat was sold on ebay long story about how it fell threw guy was really pissin me off about it anyway, I had a post to sell mine or trade and cash. All im really looking for is a 26-29 I/O single engine supecharged if not ill super charge it. I wanna do around 75 but faster is better anyway. So i relisted my boat on ebay to try once more i really want the velocity but i can already see im gonna miss out so im starting to look for others. Doesnt have to be a velocity but somethign along those lines (Scarab Pantera fountain powerquest powerplay) Im working with about 21K (hopefully after the boat is sold.
Mike