New England Members Sign In!!!

Notices

New England Members Sign In!!!

Old 01-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey everyone. We are working on trying to put together a get together in the central to easter MA area. We thought end of Feb early March would be good. Anyone have any input on this? I was thinking in the Bedford area would be good as we have lots of hotels and restaurants in the area. Should also be a good mid point for the guys from up North and down South.

Jon

Jon
Sounds good, I'd be up for that... I'm in the next town over from you Jon, let me know.

We should consider a get together in the summer, up on Winni. Dan Fitzgerald has his Performance Boat Show up there every year now, some really nice boats show up for that, I'm pretty sure it's in early June. It would make for a great weekend...
Old 01-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by DoTheMath
Sounds good, I'd be up for that... I'm in the next town over from you Jon, let me know.

We should consider a get together in the summer, up on Winni. Dan Fitzgerald has his Performance Boat Show up there every year now, some really nice boats show up for that, I'm pretty sure it's in early June. It would make for a great weekend...
Depending on the time, I would be interested in a get together over the winter. Lake Winni sounds great in the summer as well, but let's do it in July or August... the water is still COLD in early June.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TomR,

I was at the RI poker run, we had a small problem with a piston that day. But it was still a good time. Will deffinately do it again next year.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup I know all those guys real well. I some times use Dans Ramp when I stay at Bayview Cabins because they have the free deal btwn the two of them. I used to use another ramp that was free but it is not any more . My land is up the river from Biggus's and Marks land across from Freddies if you know him. His boat is called the Fixer. The actuall land that is mine is over on the other side of State Park Road and I have access through 780 feet of land on the river side to put in a dock. I am hopeing to try and start in the spring. I still have to get my permit from Portland for the stairs to go down to the river. Then John Tompson the code enforcemnent officer said no problem with my dock plan.

Jon
I'm hoping to be buying land and building within couple of years myself. Can't wait to be spending every weekend in the summer back up there. I still get up there 4 weekends a year. I'm sure if I see you I'll know who you are. Just can't place your name with the face. With a newborn and change of career's, I've been set back a little.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Registered

Originally posted by sutphen30
count me in,love to finally meet you guys or not
wise ass
Old 01-15-2004, 02:17 PM
Registered

Jon and I are working on something probably early to mid March. That way we'll be REALLY sick of the weather..... .

Looking around Boston area, north or maybe even southern NH. If anyone has any ideas...let us know.

Will keep ya informed.....

Bill
Old 01-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by impulsive
Jon that sounds great. Maybe we could do it around the time of the Boston boat show. I think it is the 3rd week in February.

P.S. How is your boat coming?
The boat show sucks and I think that 30 of us all walking around acting like wise asses may get some people pissed off

I thought F1 could be fun place to rip it up on the go karts and it is not huge money.

The boat is going real slow. I thought I had a hernia but it may be a serious groin pull as the doc said he was 90% sure it was not a hernia. So that is a releaf but still have to take it easy for a week or so
Old 01-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by DoTheMath

What town you in? I know for a fact that Biggus and I have talked a number of times about wanting to get up to Winni in the summer. Later would be better for me as well as I am INVOLVED in my boat. Of course I could be Biggus's *****
Old 01-15-2004, 04:23 PM
Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Audiofn
[B]The boat show sucks and I think that 30 of us all walking around acting like wise asses may get some people pissed off

LOL, Yea your right about that. 30 guys , beer , and looking at nothing but bayliners and four winns could be an issue

I thought F1 could be fun place to rip it up on the go karts and it is not huge money.

F1 sounds good, never been and always wanted to go.
However, if you were worried about pissing people off at the boat show, try putting 30 of us in fast go karts on a tight track
Old 01-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What town you in? I know for a fact that Biggus and I have talked a number of times about wanting to get up to Winni in the summer. Later would be better for me as well as I am INVOLVED in my boat. Of course I could be Biggus's *****
Well technically it's two towns over (Waltham).

Yeah, the (boat) show is a good take but the water (and air) can be a bit chilly, and it's the weekend right before bike week, so it may not be the best. Maybe sometime in July, after the 4th?

F1=major winter-time fun!!!

Quick Reply: New England Members Sign In!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.