Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I hate it for yall but this is the best looking one around. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68848-i-hate-yall-but-best-looking-one-around.html)

Wardey 01-14-2004 07:54 AM

Look's Great, Brain !!!! Very Nice !!! But watch out......they will send you to your secret room if you post too many pic's of it. Only sandwhich threads are allowed on the "General Boating Discussion" board.:D Dave Warden

WickedWon 01-14-2004 08:06 AM

This Is A Serious 28 !

You knew what you were doing when you placed the helm that far aft ;) The perceived softer ride( and less movement or reduced polar moment) and your stout construction forward should allow you to REALLY RUN THE CRAP OUT OF IT with fewer bruises and worries. When it comes to small boats, reducing the physical issues ( the HANG ON factor) is what it's all about. The downside is cockpit space. Whats it weigh ?

JD

FASTTIMES 01-14-2004 08:19 AM

Great lookin boats.. Please post more pics

Rocco 01-14-2004 08:19 AM

WickedWon,

What is your profession ? You must be a engineer.

Chris288 01-14-2004 08:31 AM

I believe in the literature Brian sent me it said it weighed in at 3800 fully rigged..

LEOPAJM 01-14-2004 08:34 AM

Originally posted by Rocco
WickedWon,

What is your profession ? You must be a engineer.

I thought he was a Conductor myself !?!?!?:D

"All Aboard"

Caincando1 01-14-2004 10:10 AM

Any interior pictures? I'd love to see them.

Brian

THEJOKER 01-14-2004 10:25 AM

Wicked:

You got it right on the money! Cockpit space is smaller than most but there is room for a backseat. The plus side is huge cabin area (for the ladies) and the ride is unbelieveable. I would love to take credit for the design but it is not mine. I saw this boat in 1999 and loved it from the first time I laid eyes on it. I stumbled on the web site Prototype Boats and called the guy. He built me a boat and ran out of money , so I bought the company and the rest is history. I've built only race boats but I have a full fiberglass liner for the cabin. The previous owner of the company built 10 pleasure boats. Weight depends on what you want. I can build them light for sheer speed or heavier for extreme ocean abuse. Thanks for the compliments , coming from the best , most educated boaters in the world - It means alot .

Brian Hollis " Head Joker"
www.jokerpowerboats.com

ThirdBird 01-14-2004 10:58 AM

Brian,
I agree with all the others, very nice looking boats!! Hope you can make a long, successful run of it in the business.

Dave

BUSTEDGUN 01-14-2004 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
All Aboard!!! Now that's funny.

Actually Wickedwon owns the most profitable chain of "Hair Club for Men" stores in the world.

See his perfect hair!

Jim explaing the adverse effects of "polar movement"