Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Islamorada/Miami Boat Show Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68891-islamorada-miami-boat-show-poker-run.html)

BLee 01-14-2004 07:23 PM

Re: Yea Baby !

Originally posted by WickedWon
Hey Sling Sunoco Maximal is $5.88 gal or $325.00 a drum , better figure on four drums if you're gonna have any fun :eek:

Hey Doc, Mary's still looking for one of your favorite shirts to bring down;)

This boat's already in Tavernier, so we'll just run down from there, looking forward to it :cool: :D

Dude! I didn't know your center console boat was that cool! That is awesome! Sweet!!! :cool: :cool:

Zero Patience 01-14-2004 07:43 PM

We will be there,but will just use premium gas and the TIKI Hut.

mcraymond3 01-14-2004 08:12 PM

I'll be on my buddy's 50ft Nor Tech. My boat will stay in the garage.

WickedWon 01-15-2004 06:34 AM

Re: Re: Yea Baby !

Originally posted by cigracer38
Dude! I didn't know your center console boat was that cool! That is awesome! Sweet!!! :cool: :cool:
Thanks ! I built this thing to get in and out of those super skinny watering holes that Robert ( Tonto) showed me last year :cool: Hell, I've already beat the props up in the first 5 hrs. :rolleyes: Thank God their cheap ! ( compared to #6 Hering six blades :eek: ) I ain't changing them till it shakes so bad it makes me pee or it drops under 65mph !:D :D Not worring about the rig makes exploring :drool: a lot more fun.

As Parnell said, see ya at the Tiki bar :cool:

The Wizard 01-15-2004 09:02 AM

We will also attend, looking forward to some warm weather....

:crazy: zzie

outer42 01-15-2004 09:10 AM

there goes the neigherbood, you and pete too!!!!

The Wizard 01-15-2004 09:23 AM

Hey Outer42,

I have to say, when I was posting on this thread I had a feeling you were going to come out with some wise crack:D :D Are you and Pete going to this run? I'm looking forward to this...I need a pair of throttles in my hand:D

PS are you doing AC?

hugetime1 01-15-2004 09:50 AM

tim g i'll go, why don't you put me behind the wheel and you run the throttles, i'll pay half

rchevelle71 01-15-2004 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by hugetime1
tim g i'll go, why don't you put me behind the wheel and you run the throttles, i'll pay half
Tim is off at the Atlanta show right now, so I will answer part of that question....

Because he would have to throttle from the back seat, throttles are in the stock location!!!

The Wizard 01-15-2004 10:17 AM

Hey Dr. Santiago,

How are you? I received your post card, very thoughtful..thank you

I hope you enjoyed the ride back from Key West with us:D Look forward in see you next month!!

Hugtime1,

How are ya man?...hope everything is cool...