Notices

snowy michiganders....

Old 01-15-2004, 08:17 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Less than an inch here. It really, really sucks, because they got bukoo snow up north. Of course this weekend, the mrs is busy and I'm scheduled to put the boat's engine! Next weekend is the boat show! Argh!
Old 01-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Registered

LEOPAJM, I have a great one. We are all standing on the lake, many trucks, trailers with sleds on them and people are all just hanging out. Suddenly a woman screams and I turn around to see three trucks, all with trailers and sleds on them, go under. There were trucks parked all around these three but they are still standing. It was more fun watching them retrieve them than sled!! It was a major job that took two full days, it took half a day to set up and get the diver down. It was great watching them pick up a burb by the a$$ end with the trailer still attached. What a way to start Tip Up Town. Traviss, I can meet you somewhere if you are going North.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

So lucky, I wish we had snow here.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered

Here ya go
Attached Thumbnails snowy michiganders....-frozen_pipes_in_the_garage%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 01-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Tip Up Town ??????

Originally posted by LEOPAJM
Anybody goin ???

I had to back out due to work load this week ?!!?!?

Anyway... who's got the best Tip-up town STORIES ???
LEOPAJM, We go to Tip up Town every year. Families on the first weekend, Guys on the second weekend. If you have plans on heading up next weekend shoot me a PM.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Travis, if you bent a lot of studs and you have that many on the track now, you really need some driving lessons son. Stop doin burnouts on the pavement, its a SNOWMOBILE, not a drag car
Old 01-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Registered

Hey Playn, if the snow sucks you can go N with us, I have a 4 place now. Airbud is right Travis, you have enough, you just need to be careful of pavement and the ground. The quality of the studs may be a factor, I have had 204 in a 1000 and never bent one, but I only gas it on ice or snow covered ice. Now I have a 1.375 track and no studs and I am happy. LETS RIDE.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:48 AM
Registered

What brand of studs are you running?I've got a ZR800 with 192 Woody's 1.175" over 2000 miles and they are in great shape,192 studs should be plenty for an 800,hell I've got 102 1.425"s in my F-7 and it hooks up just fine.If you've got a lot of bent studs I would take them out and try to get my money back,I know Woody's will replace studs if you've got a problem with them.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: snowy michiganders....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by traviss
[B]Thats right we actually recieved some snow here in lower michigan.. We got 10" today. Just got done riding around like a crazy man Nothing like running WFO through subdivisions

Travis, be careful out there, the gossip around Bally's in Waterford is a 30 yr old driver was killed and the passenger/finance (a girl we work out with) is in the hospital so messed that she will miss the funeral. I don't mean to be a wet blanket, have fun just stay safe.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default See what you're missing

Now thats a thing of beauty
Attached Thumbnails snowy michiganders....-sunset-ice.jpg  

Quick Reply: snowy michiganders....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.