Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   snowy michiganders.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68955-snowy-michiganders.html)

MitchStellin 01-15-2004 11:59 AM

You got that right airbud. That is one sweet sight. Are those your tracks?

Playn 01-15-2004 12:03 PM

Mitch, when are you going N?

force 320 01-15-2004 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got Snow?

Airpacker 01-15-2004 02:15 PM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
You got that right airbud. That is one sweet sight. Are those your tracks?
Sure are my tracks. We have been on the lakes for a few weeks now :)

Force, that looks totally awsome. Where is that?

force 320 01-15-2004 02:51 PM

high marking above Levette Lake in the eastern siera nevada, 10,000 ft. About 2 hrs south of Lake Tahoe

Airpacker 01-15-2004 04:48 PM

10,000 feet? what jets do ya run that high up, 1's :) and 2's on a cold day :):)

velocity260 01-15-2004 07:07 PM

I dont think its stopped snowing this week yet up here in the north pole of michigan. 6" during the day yesterday and another 5" over night. Oh well just grab the snow plow and go.

traviss 01-15-2004 09:36 PM

Originally posted by Airpacker
Travis, if you bent a lot of studs and you have that many on the track now, you really need some driving lessons son. Stop doin burnouts on the pavement, its a SNOWMOBILE, not a drag car
DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT !

I am running the woody's megabite studs. 5/16" longer then the lugs. The hardest ground I have run hard on is ice on the lake and frozen ground/grass ect. But i think most of the bending is from spinning and hitting objects like rocks logs ect :rolleyes: i bought this thing to use it.. I don't need stinkin snow. People say sleds are the ulitmate ride. the best acceceration ect., Give me 18' of fiberglass and 600 hp and 12% slip anyday compared to these sleds. I am still not really impressed with the sleddin world :(

LOL! I found the best hook up... Asphalt :D I bought this thing to ride the **** outta it. I slammed in 24 more studs this evening, now have 216. Adjusted my limiter straps one hole and my ski lift is a better and my heavy steering is gone. getting better the more ya fiddle with it.

I have a feeling my "chip" burned out cause now the exhaust has a good nasty crackle with that MBRP can I put on it a while back.. Screw the tree huggers I like my **** loud :D

Keep in mind It will be for sale in the spring. Gotta build my motor with the money.

sgrady 01-15-2004 10:16 PM

traviss

What kind of sled ?

traviss 01-16-2004 10:45 AM

Originally posted by sgrady
traviss

What kind of sled ?

2002 ski doo mxz 800.

and NO brand bashin on here :mad: :p

Well boys I am headed outta town right now, headed up north.. Talk to you boys lata :D