Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   snowy michiganders.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68955-snowy-michiganders.html)

traviss 01-18-2004 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2nd hill on the powerlines... :cool:

traviss 01-18-2004 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If any of you are familer with the oscoda area. This is bulltaco (spelling) hill. It is some sort of a famous hill for the last 30 yrs. Even my dad rode it 25 yrs ago on his dirt bikes. If you could make it up the steep side ( which is the side I am on) You were bad to bone if you could get up it I guess. it has erroadded over the years, but I guess back in the day it as really steep. Now it is closed off.

traviss 01-18-2004 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HUH! its still running :D :D Sucks oil and gas worse then my truck :eek:

traviss 01-18-2004 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Suprised this was the only damage this weekend. Must have hit something harder then the plastic :eek:

had a few close calls but I didn't fall off LOL! I am still alive, I'll call this a successful weekend :D

traviss 01-18-2004 09:13 PM

mitchstellin.... and playn?? How you guys do this weekend?

:D

Playn 01-18-2004 09:52 PM

Originally posted by traviss
mitchstellin.... and playn?? How you guys do this weekend?

:D

Travis, Glad to see you had fun and came back in one piece;) I didn't go anywhere this weekend due to some family obligations (plus planning for the Miami boat show:D )

I'll be up at Tip up Town this comming weekend though

traviss 01-18-2004 09:52 PM

I wasn't gonna replace it untill it started to fatique or crack. The Doostore.com sells the ski for $54.99 a piece. Cheap stuff I guess.

The trails were so tore up and mogual like after sat afternoon , the best i could do was about 15-20 mph on the trail.. it sucked. Other then my thumb and wrist everything is good. We have a island on the lake about 50-60 ft wide. Drifts on both sides.. I came around and hit it doing about 60 and launched off the first drift and landed smack right on top of the other drift , it about tossed me over the hood but I stayed on. my damn wrist now hurt like a biiitch, and my thumb is swollen big as my hand LOL! I wonder if my chicky poo will like this finger in her butt :eek:

Mark. Where did you go riding at?

traviss 01-18-2004 09:57 PM

playn.. Tip up town is two weekends?

I am plannnig on staying home this weekend. Between that $95 ticket the cops gave me and the lack of work, I will have no money to play :mad:

Donations anyone? :D :D :D

i do babysit nekkid wifes :D

Playn 01-18-2004 10:00 PM

Yep, two weekends (17&18th, 24&25th)

traviss 01-18-2004 10:04 PM

cool. Didn't realize that.

Did I say i babysit nekkid wifes and girlfreinds :D