Notices

snowy michiganders....

Old 01-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Travis, all you pay for is gas for the sled. We cook food and make it cheap, I go every weekend so I have to watch it also. The place is free.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Mitch, what part are you going to? I'm looking for a reason to use the sled off of the river.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Registered

Its not the gas for the sled that bothers me. its the gas for the my truck getting my butt up there I'll have too see when it comes later next week. If its in the budget I'll roll and if its not I'l just sit in the garage and make loud sled sounds

I am acutully riding today, with the snow we have here I put on about 20-30 miles a night goofing around. I had the day off cause a basment wasn't inspected yet, so a buddy dropped off his wrecked blazer for me too make look like new, doing side jobs to make ends meet, i don't like this at all, but I have to do it.

Would I have a problem with my loud can up there? They cracking down alot?

Travis
brappin and bangin in flint LOL!
Old 01-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Registered

Another question for ya. I wear a HJC coat and bibs. So far everything is great and warm except my ass is wet when I get doen riding, but sometimes i do piss myself LOL!

Do you guys use and waterproofing spray or somthing smilier? Your gonna tell me to go buy some good stuff.. Well i have "foulism"

Meaning : FOULISM: No money, broke, outa of mula
Old 01-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Oh, I though you mean "Foulism" as in I just 'fouled my shorts again.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Travis,

I haven't decided if I'm going on the 30th yet but will by Monday. If I go you can hitch a ride with me and put the sled in my trailer.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Registered

That would work playn. Like I said I have to see how my financing is later next week. for now don't count on me or depend on me for going, I don't wanna screw up your guys plans waiting around for me to decide.

Mitch.. Does your cottage come equipped with milfs?
Old 01-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Registered

Hey, if the but is wet you have to replace them. The waterproof crap does not work, I have tried everything and I always end up getting new ones. I get them with a 1 year warrenty on wetness and get about 3 years out of them. The ones I have were like 120 or so. We can meet on 27 or 75 and you can put it in my trailer. I have room for one more. Just tried to test the brakes today but I can't find dry pavrement to lock them up. They do lock up in the snow, that is for sure Just put a control on and need to set it, I'll just go light since the truck really doesn't even know it's there.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Sounds like a big group.
And don't make me foul up your sled travis!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered

Mitchy I have only worn these bibs like a half dozen times.. They were only $100 HJC bibs. Everything dry and warm except my damn ass!!! I guess I wil just keep taking more jeans and boxers

Mitch I have no rpobelm hitchin a ride and stashin my ride in your trialer,but I have a hard time leaving my truck somplace strage over the weekend, I would rather drive my truck up there then leave it someplace out of my site

DING DING.. Mitch you should drag foul with ya.. I'll bring the tobagoon for him

Quick Reply: snowy michiganders....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.