Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Guaranteed how to pick up Girls (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68972-guaranteed-how-pick-up-girls.html)

Reed Jensen 01-15-2004 08:20 PM

Hey Boatbunny.... he sounds like a real swell guy.... what was your attraction to him?

boatbunny24 01-15-2004 08:42 PM

A lot of reasons that have nothing to do with him being a "bad Boy". He was older, more mature (or so i thought) ambitious, intelligent, funny etc. He waited until after the "i do's" and the first baby to start being a "bad boy".

Reed Jensen 01-15-2004 08:47 PM

mmmmmmmmm...... Sounds like a major "fly in the ointment"...... him turning out to be a "bad boy". Uhhhh........ he wasn't from the south was he? Since I'm in the mood for bashing...... IT'S OPEN SEASON ON SOUTHERN WHITE MALES! ....... just kidding.... you know.... step sister and all.....

boatbunny24 01-15-2004 09:01 PM

no, not from the south. Just a loser i started dating at 15, married at 21 and diivorced at 25. But learned never to be financially dependent on anyone and that i only need a man to fill one need (course can do it myself, just more fun with someone else)

Reed Jensen 01-15-2004 09:15 PM

I had a girlfriend tell me once...... "Do you know why God created Man?......... because Vibrators don't mow lawns..... :D.... I replied.... "Do you know why God created Woman????? because sheep don't wash dishes"! works both ways BB24 :D

Ric232 01-16-2004 12:41 PM

Originally posted by boatbunny24
And a man with a lot of money ain't worth $hit if he can't please in the bedroom. And THAT is the biggest thing the women i know look at.
You're right. That's what they look for when they are deciding who to "do" behind your back.

Reed Jensen 01-16-2004 12:55 PM

Gee Ric.... nice to see I'm not the only cynic in this forum. :p

Ange 01-16-2004 06:25 PM

That whole cynic thing works both ways too. Let's see here, cheated on with a brand new baby, stole my car and money to go smoke crack, wrecked two of my cars while high, wouldn't know the truth if he bit him in the a$$, only ever moved out of mom's house when I provided a place to go (and is back there now at 38). Shall I continue? Lord knows there's more....

Reed Jensen 01-16-2004 06:47 PM

*Gasp*....... are you talking about someone you had a relationship with Ange? Or just people in general? If you're talking about your Ex..... then I have to jump up and down and exclaim.... " It's true!!! It's true !!... women do really go for a$$holes and overlook nice guys!" In any case.... sorry to hear about your troubles.

Ange 01-16-2004 07:15 PM

oh yea, that was the ex. Note here, like BB's, he wasn't an a$$ to start with. At least not that I realized at the time. I thought he was a nice guy. Live and learn. All this in turn makes me WAY more wary than I used to be.